Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
(11-03-2019, 08:03 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I don't get why he hasn't gotten more burn.

Because Boban cannot defend.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:03 PM)Kammrath Wrote: BOBAN + LUKA = AMAZING!

Boban was +8 in just a couple minutes. He NEEDS to play more. I don't get why he hasn't gotten more burn.

Hard to disagree. It´s not like Powell is having a chance to stop Love from going of so it won´t make a difference on defense.
Like Reply
Action Jackson with the BIG 3 there!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Jackson with a three
Like Reply
Our guards cannot throw an entry pass to Porzingis. 

I'm having flashbacks when Darren Collinson and Mike James couldn't do the same with Dirk. 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
KP needs touches or he will start chucking again. Time to draw up a double back/cross screen for an open midrange jumper.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 07:52 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: What a god awful shot by Brunson.  Early pullup 3 with no one else touching the ball.

I really dislike that Carlisle never calls any plays for KP early to try to get him going. I'd rather have a KP postup than a Brunson 3

Brunson hasn't found his 3PT shot yet but a Porzingis post-up sounds just as bad if not worse. 

KP is ranked in the 3rd percentile in the post-up thus far this season. In other words, he's been horrendous.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:10 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: KP needs touches or he will start chucking again. Time to draw up a double back/cross screen for an open midrange jumper.

I dont know why Carlisle doesn't run this play 10x a game.

(11-03-2019, 08:11 PM)Fuerza1 Wrote: KP is ranked in the 3rd percentile in the post-up thus far this season.

Using percentiles like  this so early in the season isn't reliable. Numbers are so skewed due to low totals. 

Meanwhile, KP with the great post up bank shot and block shot back to back there.

WHAT A LOB BY LUKA AND POWELL WITH THE SLAM!
Like Reply
Cavs are in fire hioeffully they go cold
Like Reply
Not a single FTA so far. That´s usually one of the Mavs strength.
Like Reply
ANOTHER BLOCK BY PORZINGIS AND THEN WITH THE 3!

MORE OF THAT PLEASE!

KP with 3 blocks already!!!
Like Reply
Porzingis plays great D this game. All in all even if the score looks close the game feels relaxed and easy. I'm not concerned at all.

(11-03-2019, 08:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Not a single FTA so far. That´s usually one of the Mavs strength.

Game isn't physical at all. Cleveland doesn't play as aggressive.
Last 3 games were against playoff contenders who were roughing us up pretty badly. This game is totally different.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:19 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Porzingis plays great D this game. All in all even if the score looks close the game feels relaxed and easy. I'm not concerned at all.

Problem is that it`s still close. Mavs are shooting 53% Fg and 62% from 3. That´s not sustainable.
Like Reply
WOW POWELL HOW'D YOU MISS THAT??

Another block by Porzingis!! And then Luuuka with the 3!!!
Like Reply
Terrible miss by Powell
Like Reply
LETS GO! 

WHAT A PASS BY LUKA FOR THE KRISTAPS 3!

When Luka is in the game the offense looks unstoppable

Bad turnover by Luka there. First mistake he's made all game.

That was such an obvious goaltend.

Luka literally gets zero respect from the refs. It makes my blood boil.
Like Reply
If you can't review an obvious goaltend at the half, what's the point of the review system?
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:30 PM)Tyler Wrote: If you can't review an obvious goaltend at the half, what's the point of the review system?

[Image: giphy.gif]
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:21 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 08:19 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Porzingis plays great D this game. All in all even if the score looks close the game feels relaxed and easy. I'm not concerned at all.

Problem is that it`s still close. Mavs are shooting 53% Fg and 62% from 3. That´s not sustainable.

Still nothing to worry. It's just the way this game flows. Feels like an easy game. I feel super comfortable.
It's a low intensity game.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:34 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: Still nothing to worry. It's just the way this game flows. Feels like an easy game. I feel super comfortable.
It's a low intensity game.

Those are the games that can bite you in the butt and lead to a loss where you should've won.
Like Reply