Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
91.67%
11 91.67%
Cavaliers
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 6: DAL (4-2) @ CLE (2-4) | 131-111 win | 3-0 on the road since 10-11
Let's wash that Friday league mandated loss away win a solid win.
Like Reply
Bad shot by Curry. KP had Sexton on him

What a DENIAL by KP!

Great drive by JB there. Good to see one go in for him

Kevin Love has always been one of my more favorite players. I think he'd actually be pretty good here.

Also KP WITH ANOTHER DENIAL!

The defense looks so ass with Powell in instead of Maxi. I really think Maxi makes THAT much of a difference.

Also what a gorgeous pass by Luka
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Starting line-up looks decent.

Still not sure why Wright isn't starting instead of Brunson, since Luka will have the ball the vast majority of the time.
Like Reply
Need Maxi to chase Love on the perimeter.
Like Reply
I like the way the Mavs play. Sharing the ball Luka off ball from time to time. They hustle and didn't make too many mistakes yet.

Love is money so far. Maxi is missing here.
Like Reply
Mavs offense is the best it's looked since the 1Q of POR game but we got no one who can stop Kevin Love, who's got 11 of their 15 thus far. When he's healthy, he's a tough cover for anybody.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 07:48 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Need Maxi to chase Love on the perimeter.

Doesn't surprise me that Love has 11 of Cleveland's points with Powell guarding him.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Rick cnat help starting two guys under 6-3 he hate wings that is just it, if you are between 6-5 and 6-9 and you a wing you are in RC dog house
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 07:47 PM)Aussiebballer Wrote: Starting line-up looks decent.

Still not sure why Wright isn't starting instead of Brunson, since Luka will have the ball the vast majority of the time.

Brunson looks better starting. While wright looks better of the bench and I feel wright and brunson don't fit too well together.
Like Reply
What a god awful shot by Brunson.  Early pullup 3 with no one else touching the ball.

LUUKA WITH THE STEP BACK JACK!

I really dislike that Carlisle never calls any plays for KP early to try to get him going. I'd rather have a KP postup than a Brunson 3

Great post D from Luka so far.

And then LUUKA HITS THE 3 AFTER GRABBING THE O BOARD!
Like Reply
Wait a minute...I missed pregame. Is Maxi out with an injury?
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 07:55 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Wait a minute...I missed pregame. Is Maxi out with an injury?

Yeah Maxi is out tonight with a knee contusion.
Like Reply
Dallas plays totally fine. Good teamplay nice sharing the ball and mostly patient. Luka looks super calm.

Brunson did well in the starting lineup and Kevin Love is a machine.
Like Reply
THJ goes up so soft.

What a freaking pass by Luka to Boban. He knows how to pass it to him.

LUUKA WITH THE 3 TO ANSWER RIGHT BACK !
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 07:52 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I really dislike that Carlisle never calls any plays for KP early to try to get him going. I'd rather have a KP postup than a Brunson 3

I have no problems with Brunson taking open shots, but I totally agree that they really seem to be underutilizing KP right now.  Rick needs to figure out how to get him more involved.
Like Reply
THJ with the step back 3! Im glad he actually made one
Like Reply
As soon as Mavs go big on the wings D is just so much better
Like Reply
BOBAN + LUKA = AMAZING!

Boban was +8 in just a couple minutes. He NEEDS to play more. I don't get why he hasn't gotten more burn.
Like Reply
(11-03-2019, 08:00 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(11-03-2019, 07:52 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I really dislike that Carlisle never calls any plays for KP early to try to get him going. I'd rather have a KP postup than a Brunson 3

I have no problems with Brunson taking open shots, but I totally agree that they really seem to be underutilizing KP right now.  Rick needs to figure out how to get him more involved.

Yeah that's a better way to phrase it. KP I believe is being severely underutilized, especially early on. Whether that's by design, or just how the flow of the game is going, KP is too good to be only getting 1 shot in the quarter. He needs at least 5, from different spots to get a rhythm. 

If Brunson gets the open 3, I'm fine him taking it. But if he's pulling up early shot clock 3's with no ball movement then thats a problem that needs to be fixed.
Like Reply
13:4:4 for Luka after the first quarter.

Porzingis did well. There are only so many shots available.
Like Reply