Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
THJ apology thread
(05-27-2021, 02:47 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Code for. Mavs renounce the cap hold. Mess around on the free agent market. Fail to sign any of the bigger names (Collins, Ball...). THJ isn´t waiting for them. Signs with another team.

df98 confirmed to be M2012's alias!!!!!

(05-27-2021, 02:56 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I have looked into the future, and THJ will die at age 79, still on the roster, and be buried in his home whites. The funeral will set attendance records, and Dallas/Ft Worth will suspend all commerce for 10 days and nights (with the exception of construction of "Hardaway Jr Bridge") to honor the hero of the Mavericks' several NBA Championships.

So, statue beside Dirk's, JJB's and Luka's?

Also, I say burry him in the blues.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 03:11 PM)fifteenth Wrote: df98 confirmed to be M2012's alias!!!!!

Personally offended. I am the original plan powder hater. Just lost the energy for daily rants. These days I am saving my energy for draft night and the first few days of free agency.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 03:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Personally offended.

Sorry, pal.  Heart

(05-27-2021, 03:17 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: I am the original plan powder hater. Just lost the energy for daily rants. These days I am saving my energy for draft night and the first few days of free agency.

You sure? I started blasting them in the second half of the 2012 season. I argued with Killer about it for the first half of the 2012 season, but he convinced me that something evil was afoot.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 03:24 PM)fifteenth Wrote: You sure? I started blasting them in the second half of the 2012 season. I argued with Killer about it for the first half of the 2012 season, but he convinced me that something evil was afoot.

I think I wasn´t even a member in 2012. You changed 15th. You used to be one of us...the negative nancy´s. Now you are the adult in the room. Always trying to be reasonable  Smile . I miss the good old tanking days (Mak, Peja, DLord, the DSJ only fan that left us after the trade). Where are the hot takes? Where is the toxicity? Where are the personal insults? We need a few new posters. Some new input.We are aging and it is turning most of us into more reasonable and relaxed human beings.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 03:31 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: You changed 15th

To be fair, I was called bad words like "homer" and "reasonable" pre plan powder. And now I'm just back to my old ways.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 03:06 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: So he signs a vet min contract, since he knows he’ll play that long!!!

Possibly. I didn't inquire about his contractual history, sorry.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:56 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I have looked into the future, and THJ will die at age 79, still on the roster, and be buried in his home whites. The funeral will set attendance records, and Dallas/Ft Worth will suspend all commerce for 10 days and nights (with the exception of construction of "Hardaway Jr Bridge") to honor the hero of the Mavericks' several NBA Championships.
You also forgot about the discounts he gave us so we could have more money for FA...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 03:24 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I argued with Killer about it for the first half of the 2012 season, but he convinced me that something evil was afoot.

This info checks out. I can see into both the future and the past.
Like Reply