Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
THJ apology thread
(02-02-2021, 02:24 PM)Lukasmom Wrote:  if you moved 3 starters to the bench
Those 3 "starters" are actually 3 bench players playing as starters and our FO and half the fandom trying to convince the rest they are better than they are.
Like Reply
I like this new role for THJ.
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 02:51 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Those 3 "starters" are actually 3 bench players playing as starters and our FO and half the fandom trying to convince the rest they are better than they are.

Goes for every team in bottom 10. On a true contender Luka, KP, and THJ are the only 8 man rotation guys.   This is a team stocked full of 8th and 9th men.
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 07:45 PM)Lukasmom Wrote: Goes for every team in bottom 10. On a true contender Luka, KP, and THJ are the only 8 man rotation guys.   This is a team stocked full of 8th and 9th men.
What did I say differently? So, you thought it was laughable that I would say our bench players would be great off the bench? I guess I don't see the humor.
Like Reply
(02-02-2021, 08:03 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: What did I say differently? So, you thought it was laughable that I would say our bench players would be great off the bench? I guess I don't see the humor.

Not really funny.  Just super obvious. Evey fan of every bad team in every sport knows this.  It's about like saying the team with the most points will win. 
Guess the positive is most have started to realize the MBT have sold us magic beans. We have way to many bench players. Only remedy is to flip them for one starter.  Then we won't have any decent bench players.
Like Reply
How the hell are you supposed to upgrade 3 position and still keep the guys that you are upgrading from in a salary cap league?
Like Reply
Games like last night worry me ab THJ. I think he's a useful player but it really depends on his price tag. He will have nights where he just doesn't do much. He did have 4 assists which is good but only 5 points.

If he can be kept for like MLE-level then I think that's good value for what he brings which is mostly shooting. I am tempted though to sell high on him at the TDL to get something the Mavs like better.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479x3k54u29ypfod5hny...y.gif&ct=g]
Like Reply
THJ, I'm sorry that all these silly folks have been trying to trade you for 2 years. Please stay. 

-fif
Like Reply
(05-26-2021, 08:32 AM)fifteenth Wrote: THJ, I'm sorry that all these silly folks have been trying to trade you for 2 years. Please stay. 

-fif

+100

I shouldn't have doubted you THJ.
Like Reply
Timmy moving into $20M territory if he keeps this up.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 01:57 AM)embellisher Wrote: Timmy moving into $20M territory if he keeps this up.

I mean, if Gallo can get $20 per year.  And unlike Gallo, THJ actually stays healthy and plays in games.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...2113050625
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:19 PM)Kammrath Wrote: https://twitter.com/TheSteinLine/status/...2113050625

There is confidence...code for already done.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:20 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: There is confidence...code for already done.
More like code for he’s outta here!!!
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:40 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: More like code for he’s outta here!!!

Code for. Mavs renounce the cap hold. Mess around on the free agent market. Fail to sign any of the bigger names (Collins, Ball...). THJ isn´t waiting for them. Signs with another team.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:47 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Code for. Mavs renounce the cap hold. Mess around on the free agent market. Fail to sign any of the bigger names (Collins, Ball...). THJ isn´t waiting for them. Signs with another team.

[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:48 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: [Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]
You have a bad poker face!  Smile
Like Reply
I have looked into the future, and THJ will die at age 79, still on the roster, and be buried in his home whites. The funeral will set attendance records, and Dallas/Ft Worth will suspend all commerce for 10 days and nights (with the exception of construction of "Hardaway Jr Bridge") to honor the hero of the Mavericks' several NBA Championships.
Like Reply
(05-27-2021, 02:56 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I have looked into the future, and THJ will die at age 79, still on the roster, and be buried in his home whites. The funeral will set attendance records, and Dallas/Ft Worth will suspend all commerce for 10 days and nights (with the exception of construction of "Hardaway Jr Bridge") to honor the hero of the Mavericks' several NBA Championships.
So he signs a vet min contract, since he knows he’ll play that long!!!
Like Reply