Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Maxi
59.62%
31 59.62%
Jalen
15.38%
8 15.38%
Delon
1.92%
1 1.92%
Luka
0%
0 0%
KP
0%
0 0%
Seth
0%
0 0%
DFS
5.77%
3 5.77%
THJ
17.31%
9 17.31%
Justin
0%
0 0%
DP
0%
0 0%
Total 52 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 4 DIRKIE: Winner Maxi (60%)
(10-30-2019, 12:23 PM)fifteenth Wrote:
(10-30-2019, 12:14 PM)Jym Wrote: I still contend that KP is the Josh Howard who can score a ton of points early, particularly 1st quarter, but then has trouble creating a shot late.

I loved me some Josh Howard, especially before he ditched his all around game in favor of just shooting, but man, I don't like the KP to JHo comp, and I sure hope you're wrong! I have much higher hopes for our potential 25pt/8rb/3blks on 40% 3pt shooting guy.

I'd be more than content with 18 ppg and all world defense. Take what the defense gives him and be an excellent spot up shooter but mainly focus all of his energy on defense and rebounding 

But yeah he scored more those first 3 games than I was expecting. I just wonder how sustainable that is and what the efficiency will look like at the end of the season if he keeps shooting that much
Like Reply
Can I write in Dirk for the Dirkie, simply for demanding team-first culture for over two decades!

That aside, Kleber by a small margin over Jalen.

Also, I am so grateful that I stumbled on this site. I have missed db.com terribly, and can't navigate the Maven site to save my life.

Although I visited the old site many times a day, I rarely posted. I didn't realize how much sites like these were a part of my Mavs fandom until the old site met its demise. 

So to whoever is responsible for this latest incarnation, I offer my sincere thanks!!
Like Reply
(10-30-2019, 12:44 PM)903Mavs Wrote: Can I write in Dirk for the Dirkie, simply for demanding team-first culture for over two decades!

That aside, Kleber by a small margin over Jalen.

Also, I am so grateful that I stumbled on this site. I have missed db.com terribly, and can't navigate the Maven site to save my life.

Although I visited the old site many times a day, I rarely posted. I didn't realize how much sites like these were a part of my Mavs fandom until the old site met its demise. 

So to whoever is responsible for this latest incarnation, I offer my sincere thanks!!

Thank Magickian. How'd you find the site? And are you in East TX?
Like Reply
Yes. I live in Tyler. During the game last night, I actually went to dallasbasketball.com just to see if, by chance, there was any activity.

Clicked on a thread that included the link to this site. 
Like Christmas in October!
Like Reply
(10-30-2019, 01:05 PM)903Mavs Wrote: Yes. I live in Tyler. During the game last night, I actually went to dallasbasketball.com just to see if, by chance, there was any activity.

We head out to Tyler State Park periodically. I have some E. TX roots :-) (Not unusual for DFW folk of course). 

Spent a ton of time growing up between Frankston and Jacksonville at Lake Palestine and then north of 30 near Clarksville (ever heard of Bogata or Cut Hand?)

Welcome to the forum!!
Like Reply
(10-30-2019, 01:05 PM)903Mavs Wrote: Yes. I live in Tyler. During the game last night, I actually went to dallasbasketball.com just to see if, by chance, there was any activity.

Welcome! Glad you found us.
Like Reply