Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.0 pt RAPTOR & 2.5 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
77.78%
14 77.78%
Hawks
22.22%
4 22.22%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ ATL (1-0) | 113-87 loss
(10-21-2021, 02:13 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: TNT! 

I get to watch!

If KP sucks tonight, does that mean it's my fault?

https://media.giphy.com/media/1r94hfYcoL.../giphy.gif
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
WTF is happening? Is my clock broken? Game starts almost on time?

Already in love with Mavs using DFS so much more, cause I saw a lot of un-used Crowder in his game.
Like Reply
Hawks look a lot more athletic than I realized. We aren’t moving at the same speed.
Like Reply
Game of runs so far. Dallas jumped on them early, Hawks came back. Whoever plays the better defense wins. Both teams can score.
Like Reply
WCS lack of energy has annoyed me the most so far.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Mavs2021
Like Reply
Overall it feels like we still lack a bit of offensive talent.
Like Reply
Atlanta has really built a solid team. They should contend for the next few years.
Like Reply
Reddish is a good MLE candidate for next summer.

Nico has a lot of work to upgrade this roster, while we have to pay Dorian and Jalen. Can´t afford to lose your 4th and 5th best players, when you are already behind in overall talent.

The old MBT really gave him a mess to work with. No assets and no cap room.
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 07:02 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Overall it feels like we still lack a bit of offensive talent.

Brunson has got some good looks and I don't fault him for just missing them. But the dude either has 2 modes, score or stand around doign thing.

He's on the path of becoming a black hole to me. Dude only looks for his shots at all expense.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • dmavs4life03
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 07:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Brunson has got some good looks and I don't fault him for just missing them. But the dude either has 2 modes, score or stand around doign thing.

He's on the path of becoming a black hole to me. Dude only looks for his shots at all expense.

He´s not a PG. We all agreed on this last year, but since the Mavs failed to secure any play-making in the summer, we now have to pretend he is.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply
Loving the activity from KP so far on both offense and defense!
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 07:07 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Reddish is a good MLE candidate for next summer.

Nico has a lot of work to upgrade this roster, while we have to pay Dorian and Jalen. Can´t afford to lose your 4th and 5th best players, when you are already behind in overall talent.

The old MBT really gave him a mess to work with. No assets and no cap room.

Reddish was the 1st rounder given up in the Luka Trae deal. He's developing into a nice player.
Like Reply
Got the first half of first game jitters out of the way?
Like Reply
DeAndre Hunter has Luka on lockdown at this point.
Like Reply
This is like the beginning of Hoosiers, when Norman Dale's fine work hadn't started paying off quite yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes fifteenth's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Feels more like groundhog day. You bring the same team back and it looks like the same team.

The difference in overall talent is so blatantly obvious.
[-] The following 2 users Like Mavs2021's post:
  • BasketballJones41, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
I miss Carlisle’s offense. 

WAY too much Porzingis being forced for my liking, and not nearly enough space out there for Luka/Brunson to cook.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Jannemann2
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 08:03 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I miss Carlisle’s offense. 

WAY too much Porzingis being forced for my liking, and not nearly enough space out there for Luka/Brunson to cook.

We all know who wasn´t supposed to watch Tongue .
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath, SleepingHero
Like Reply
This is playoff reffing. They are way more physical with us than we are with them. Their bigs are stronger than ours. Without an enforcer, we’re pretty susceptible to this style of play.
Like Reply
(10-21-2021, 08:17 PM)Jommybone Wrote: This is playoff reffing. They are way more physical with us than we are with them. Their bigs are stronger than ours. Without an enforcer, we’re pretty susceptible to this style of play.

Mavs have two 7ft+ giants on the bench.
Like Reply