Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PRESEASON GAME 4: DAL (4-0) @ MIL (1-3) | 114-103 win
(10-16-2021, 10:29 AM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: One of them has to start but good things happen when Powell and Kleber share the floor. Rarely seen a duo of bigs with synergy like that.

In the “dress rehearsal” there was a segment of that when Powell and Luka came back in in the second quarter.  Maxi was already in playing next to KP.  That swing position of playing with both groups of bench players makes Maxi incredibly valuable.  I agree with your assessment and think it is part of the plan.
[-] The following 2 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • ballsrchr, fifteenth
Like Reply
Missed the game due to a wedding thing.  I looked at the score prior to watching the replay today and figured the Bucks played their seconds versus ours.  Man, the bench looked so solid against most of the Bucks starters that played into the first of the 4th quarter.  They also made the correct roster cuts today.  I am cautiously overly optomistic about this teams potential.  Which is normal for the first of the year.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • soog
Like Reply
(10-16-2021, 06:51 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Missed the game due to a wedding thing.  I looked at the score prior to watching the replay today and figured the Bucks played their seconds versus ours.  Man, the bench looked so solid against most of the Bucks starters that played into the first of the 4th quarter.  They also made the correct roster cuts today.  I am cautiously overly optomistic about this teams potential.  Which is normal for the first of the year.

Just came here to say this!  Looking at the box score I figured the Bucks pulled their starters early.  Watched the replay and was shocked to see Giannis, Lopez, and Holiday on the court in the 4th quarter.

Loved Sterling Brown.  I’ve always though JB was the other creator off the bench everyone was looking for and he really showed his class here.  Lots of other positives.  I’m really pumped to see how the Mavs start off the season.  I’m going to up my call and say a top 3 seed in the west.  Fortune favors the bold!
[-] The following 3 users Like soog's post:
  • ClutchDirk, fifteenth, Hypermav
Like Reply