Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
PRESEASON GAME 2: LAC (1-2) @ DAL (2-0) | 122-114 win
(10-08-2021, 08:36 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: ^ I’ll bet anything KP is under 45% field goals this year.

Why so negative?
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
KP looks SO much more comfortable on the offensive end. In fact the whole team looks like a dark cloud has been lifted. Hope it means more wins.
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • Jommybone, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Think about how lost KP looked against the Clippers in the playoffs. Then look at him tonight against the same team.

15 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and 3 blocks. All in the first half! Protecting the rim, jumping the passing lanes, running the floor, and finding open teammates. 

When you hear about him feeling like he has a fresh start with the new coaching staff, this is what that looks like.
[-] The following 3 users Like Tyler's post:
  • Kammrath, Scott41theMavs, soog
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 08:38 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Why so negative?

Because we replaced one of the 10 best coaches in nba history with one of the 3 worst I nba history. 

Almost no change to the team. 

The owner admitted he’s only hiring staff to take the fall for his decisions. 

Yes f it wasn’t for Luka, I’d have us as the 30th best franchise in the nba.  Just awful. Was a ticket holder. Not even paying for directtv this year.
Like Reply
Fair enough. 

Lets hope you're wildly misreading the situation!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
If watching a good performance like tonight brings you no joy and nothing but negative feelings, I think you made the right decision to scale back on basketball.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
I think you should take tonight off bud.
Like Reply
Someone deleted the wrong posts

Just give me a permanent off. I don’t drink the koolaid anymore and obviously the 3 mods we have still make you pledge allegiance to the Dallas Mavericks
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 08:49 PM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Someone deleted the wrong posts

Just give me a permanent off. I don’t drink the koolaid anymore and obviously the 3 mods we have still make you pledge allegiance to the Dallas Mavericks

lol.

you came in here guns blazing. All i did was ask why you're being so negative especially since the Mavs are playing well. Sure the games don't count but the plays are running well. 

No one is denying RC is a better coach than Kidd, but being better at x and o's doesn't matter when people don't listen. It was obvious the Mavs needed a new voice, so obvious that RC was the one to make that call. 

Chill out my dude.

The French Prince has arrived. 

Omoruyi just got baptized.
Like Reply
Omoruyi looks like he might be a find.
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 09:00 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Omoruyi looks he might be a find.

Absolutely. Forget the 2-way. The way he's playing, it's going to be really hard to keep him off the roster.
Like Reply
Hartenstein > Willie Stein
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 09:08 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Hartenstein > Willie Stein
Beer stein>>>>>>>>>>>
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 09:08 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: Hartenstein

He looks really good tonight.
Like Reply
FRANKY what defense!
Like Reply
Free Omoruyi!
Like Reply
If Josh Green ever scores 20 points in an NBA game that franchise needs to have their NBA license contracted. Undecided Better chance he´ll have a 20 assist game.
Like Reply
Didn't know omoruyi had that in him. Wish he finished the play.
Like Reply
It is crazy how much more invested KP is as a teammate on the bench already.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
LOL I was about to write the Mavs best bet is to try and turn Josh Green into a backup PG, then he throws a midcourt chest pass over the backboard.

Omoruyi looks like a good fit for the main roster, cause he moves really well off the ball.
Like Reply