[Image: FBEIj2lWEAIYy2P?format=jpg&name=large]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • chaparral, Dahlsim
Like Reply
Boban the Unifier.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tyler's post:
  • chaparral
Like Reply
First one was more interesting than I expected it to be and even though I am without a doubt overrating the impact of one game it restarted my internal debate  over the last roster and two-way spots. If Hunt and Jones have another good game, Terry continues to miss games and McLaughlin cannot find another gear the Mavs might have to make some end of the bench roster adjustments.
Cannot remember the last time the Mavs had some real competition for the last roster spots. I like it. Not the usual PR stunt without any hope to make the roster.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 11:24 AM)Tyler Wrote: Boban the Unifier.

Easily worth his salary. Team chemistry and unity is worth WAY more than $3.5M/yr.
[-] The following 4 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • Dahlsim, embellisher, michaeltex, SleepingHero
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 03:33 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Easily worth his salary. Team chemistry and unity is worth WAY more than $3.5M/yr.

That was true when it was about Barea. Now, you're using it to justify walking, talking buzz kill Boban and it makes me long for death.
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 03:48 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Now, you're using it to justify walking, talking buzz kill Boban and it makes me long for death.

[Image: monophy.gif]
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 03:33 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Easily worth his salary. Team chemistry and unity is worth WAY more than $3.5M/yr.

I've been trying to scream this since Boban signed.

His signing was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(10-07-2021, 04:03 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: His signing was an A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

[Image: 200.gif]
Like Reply
The games may not count, but screw LAC anyway. Must win game.
[-] The following 7 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ClutchDirk, embellisher, fifteenth, Hypermav, ItsGoTime, LifeAquatic, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
If Boban the unifier is worth $3.5M, how much is Boban the prison guard worth? Might need him in two years. Big Grin
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 02:25 AM)Mavs2021 Wrote: If Boban the unifier is worth $3.5M, how much is Boban the prison guard worth? Might need him in two years. Big Grin
All I could think of after reading this was...

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e...poster.jpg
Like Reply
I am unreasonably excited to see what Franky Smokes can do
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
WHERE IS MAVSLUVR?
Like Reply
KRISTAPS WITH THE DEFENSE!
Like Reply
can i please get a link from someone
Like Reply
(10-08-2021, 07:47 PM)dynamicalVoid Wrote: can i please get a link from someone

https://sportsurge.net/#/methods/4176

Please please please use a good adblocker and pop up blocker before clicking that link.

Don't click on anything sketch also.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • ClutchDirk
Like Reply
I WANT FRANK!

I WANT FRANK!

I WANT FRANK!
Like Reply
This is weird without Followill….
[-] The following 1 user Likes soog's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
One thing that I’m noticing is how quickly they are pushing the ball and getting it straight to KP in the post.  He keeps being one of the first players down the court - getting fed from the wing by Timmy, a 3/4 court pass from Luka, pick and roll from Luka.  I like it.
Like Reply
^ I’ll bet anything KP is under 45% field goals this year.
Like Reply