Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
What a tremendous statement from the other 8 guys, particularly against a Denver team that hangs it's hat on the quality of their depth. 

It is never easy to play in DEN but early season games there are just brutal. I wasn't surprised to see Doncic grind through a tough game. He's proven himself there. It was wonderful to see KP compete and find ways to impact the outcome. That isn't to say he has any kind of reputation for not competing. It is just reassuring that we have now seen his will as a Mav. The boards and defense really mattered last night.

Great start and you have to be excited about the grittiness DAL has displayed in the last two games. POR/DEN are known, established quantities. With the expectation that the West will be a dogfight and that we'll see more games like these two than not, it's great to see a team so young and new to one another already fighting. I've been saying it since camp opened. This team only needs health to become a real surprise this season.
" I always wanted to be a basketball player. Nothing more, nothing less." - Dirk Nowitzki
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win - by jdb152 - 10-30-2019, 09:05 AM