Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
(10-29-2019, 09:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Mavs are only down 1 despite playing overall quite bad. Defense always seemed off until Maxi and Wright came in with Kristaps.

Why Carlisle didn't start them baffles me but whatever. Mavs are shooting well, but need Luka and KP to wake up. KP has gotten only 1 play called for him in the first and since then its been nothing but him forcing shots trying to get himself in the game. 

Luka needs to drive the ball more to space the court.  Carlisle rotations are whacky. I am so afraid the Mavs are going to go down 15 in the 3rd because they have been the worst 2nd half team in the league. This game might be a blowout by the end of the 3rd. I really hope I'm wrong.

(10-29-2019, 09:06 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 09:04 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 09:02 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Still trying to figure out the best lineups. Today is all about integrating Powell.

Today should be all about winning this game.

We have 77 more games after today. Of course they are trying to win but do you want to keep Powell on the bench for the rest of the season because he is rusty?

Do you think a road game vs the Denver Nuggets be the best game to feature Powell back in the rotation? Especially since the Mavs play against the Lakers (who besides Davis has no big) and Cleveland next. Plus if the Mavs want to make the playoffs, they can't take games off that they can win.

Considering that the Mavs need another big against Denver there is no other option. Going small isn´t an option against MIllsap/Jokic/Plumlee.
The Lakers are having a big next to AD nearly all the time. McGee starting and Howard coming of the bench. Howard is looking really good right now. Does not demand postups. Rebounds and protects the rim.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: DAL (2-1) @ DEN (3-0, off back to back) | Oct 29, 8:00 pm | DEN 5.0 pt fav - by dirkfansince1998 - 10-29-2019, 09:20 PM