Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
I think this Bogdanovic might also work as a number three guy, but I have some concerns. It might be he needs ball a lot to be really efficient. At the world cup he played a role similar to what Luka is playing for Dallas. I doubt a couple of second rounders would be enough for Sacramento, as they control his future. When we start talking the terms of Kleber for Bogdanovic, I am not enthusiastic anymore. How about a Serb for a Serb - Bobi for Bogey? They can also have the second rounders. Who says no? :-) 

Sacramento did a "marvellous" job of locking themselves to a core that will need a lot of internal development to become play-off eligible, let alone a contender. That Barnes extension was a big mistake imho, as every other youngster on their team wants a contract similar or larger than that. Based on what Barnes and later Buddy got, they can only expect Fox to demand max and Bagley at least the Barnes level of money. 

https://www.inquisitr.com/5712211/knicks...ogdanovic/
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 4: DAL (2-1) @ DEN (2-0, game Oct 28) | Oct 29, 8:00 pm | DEN 6.0 pt fav - by omahen - 10-29-2019, 10:32 AM