Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
I think Denver showed the B2B lag in the 4th.  Jokic is normally clutch and his loss of the ball was just awful for them.  The quick guards started having trouble getting open.
Like Reply
Defense won the game in the end. Excellent last quarter. 

BTW: Jokic looks really fat this year.
Like Reply
Lineup with Maxi, DFS, Wright, and KP stopped Denver cold.
Like Reply
Strange box score tidbit - Powell with 6 assists. We won this game in part because he played and helped Maxi stay somewhat fresh.
Like Reply
STELLAR WIN!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!! [Image: godzilla-mavs-win.gif]
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:33 PM)omahen Wrote: Defense won the game in the end. Excellent last quarter. 

BTW: Jokic looks really fat this year.

https://twitter.com/spongebobsports/stat...23873?s=21
Like Reply
Powell needs to come of the bench. Maxi and KP can shut down the paint. That´s a huge advantage. I really hope that Klebers jumper improves because it looked way better last season  but even if he goes 1-10 his defense makes up for it.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:38 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Powell needs to come of the bench. Maxi and KP can shut down the paint. That´s a huge advantage. I really hope that Klebers jumper improves because it looked way better last season  but even if he goes 1-10 his defense makes up for it.

Anyone still regret his contract? Not me.
Like Reply
3-1 so much better than 2-2 with LAL next. Strange game but a W on the road in Denver is no easy task. Go Mavs!
Like Reply
So weird! Luka/KP had off nights and still got the W.
Like Reply
http://gph.is/2nwZSvc
Like Reply
Easily the best win of this young season. Last year, if Luka played like this we would have absolutely zero shot at winning. The fact that we pulled this out again a contender like the Nuggets is fantastic, even despite the missed free throws
Like Reply
Just watched the last 6 minutes. Any win in Denver is awesome. The bench mob:Wow! Defense was really good and won the game.

But, coach has a whole lot to teach about doing the little things on offense. They were even worse than the Portland game.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:35 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Strange box score tidbit - Powell with 6 assists. We won this game in part because he played and helped Maxi stay somewhat fresh.

Don't know what boxscore you're looking at but Powell had 0 assists this game

his statline was 4 points, 4 rebounds, 0 assists on 1/2 FG +/- -5 in 13 minutes

Brunson though did have 8 assists and Wright with 6.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
If we can learn to make our free throws, think how tough we can be with our depth and ability to defend.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:53 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(10-29-2019, 10:35 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: Strange box score tidbit - Powell with 6 assists. We won this game in part because he played and helped Maxi stay somewhat fresh.

Don't know what boxscore you're looking at but Powell had 0 assists this game

his statline was 4 points, 4 rebounds, 0 assists on 1/2 FG +/- -5 in 13 minutes

Brunson though did have 8 assists and Wright with 6.

Yeah, don't know what happened there. I could have sworn it said 6, and now it says 0. Guess I need a new prescription. Still great that he played.
Like Reply
So now... 

lets beat the $h!t out of the Lakers.
Like Reply
About time to bump.the record prediction thread and reset expectations... Idea
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
First off, no excuse why Brunson only plays 15 mins. He's your second youngest player, only 2nd season, he should be getting most of the minutes out there further developing his game. He should be starting every game. 

Wright came through offensively, I think this was a better game for him than the Pelicans one. I really enjoyed his cutting. Him and Brunson have actually performed quite well together thus far so it's no surprise they were a big part of the comeback. 

Luka was trash tonight. It may be a hot take but I'm starting to see more Westbrook in his playmaking than Kidd, Nash, or LeBron. Some more terrible shot selection again tonight. He needs to play more off ball. 

Maxi put on his big boy pants tonight. Shout out to DFS for forcing the tough shot on Murray to end the game. Gonna be a great season.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:33 PM)omahen Wrote: Excellent last quarter. 

Only from the bench, not the starters. The run stopped when they reentered.

I probabaly would have benched Luka tbh. Brunson/Wright were just better tonight.
Like Reply