Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prayers for Cedric Ceballos
(09-16-2021, 01:11 AM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Please seek help for your mental condition

Spoken like a true enabler.  If you honestly knew the real me and about my life, you'd know that there's never been a challenge I've shied away from or failed to overcome.  But I have no patience for those who add chaos to the world simply because of their ignorance.

Not once has Ceballos tweeted, "Everyone get vaccinated."  Not once has he said, "Damn, I'm only still here because of the heroic efforts of health professionals.  But it didn't need to be this way."
[-] The following 3 users Like RasheedsBigWhiteSpot's post:
  • embellisher, Mapka, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
(09-16-2021, 09:53 AM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: Not once has Ceballos tweeted, "Everyone get vaccinated."  Not once has he said, "Damn, I'm only still here because of the heroic efforts of health professionals.  But it didn't need to be this way."

I'm right there with you on these points.

...but I'm still glad he pulled through and it turned out ok for him.
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • fifteenth, LifeAquatic
Like Reply
(09-16-2021, 09:53 AM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: If you honestly knew the real me and about my life, you'd know that there's never been a challenge I've shied away from or failed to overcome.

Wow congrats! I challenge you to try and understand why a black man wouldn't trust the federal government, big pharma and the media instead of talking shit about someone fighting for their life. Should be easy for a demigod such as yourself!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Praying and agreeing with Cedric Ceballos. 

I will say this in terms of the vaccination comments I have read here.  I am not anti-vaccination by any means but there are 2 sides to the story and most people are only hearing one side (free speech died in America). 

Just as some people have had more severe COVID effects other people have had severe adverse effects to the vaccination. 

People shouldn't fear vaccination in ignorance but people should also be informed of dissenting scientific data and views in a free society.  
No less than government websites can be referenced to see the 2 sides of this question. 

The Center for Disease Control, CDC's own VAERS site has tracked thousands which is said to represent  said to represent maybe 10% of those cases  10% of the adverse reaction cases at best. 

It is not as simple a matter for everyone.  Its insane to say people should not be free to make their own informed decisions.   Medical professionals and experts offer the other side of the question on the ways people can protect themselves and others on Daystar's COVID coverage.  Covid Coverage on Daystar .
[-] The following 2 users Like Dahlsim's post:
  • BasketballJones41, DallasBasketball
Like Reply
COVID and Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting: How VAERS veers off course (linkedin.com)

"To sum up, I am a vaccine proponent for COVID and in general because of epidemiology, not ideology. I favor those efforts that reliably confer decisive net benefit to public health. I do not choose based on zero risk, because no such intervention exists. There is some, non-zero risk, in every potential action, and every potential inaction, too. The best we can do is…the best we can do.

VAERS is an important and powerful tool; so, too, is a freight train. With the wrong hands on the wheel, whatever the good intentions, either can veer off the tracks. The result, of course, is a train wreck.

My advice to you is choose your train wisely. And when you hear the screeching wheels of that veer, get out of the way."
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/cedceballos/status/1...05955?s=20
[-] The following 8 users Like mavsluvr's post:
  • Dahlsim, DallasBasketball, Dirk Diggler, Hypermav, LifeAquatic, Mavsfan12, ReunionMav, Tyler
Like Reply