Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thread Starting and Sacred Cows
(06-21-2021, 03:07 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I bet @"Silent Mav" knows.

If not, Pepperidge Farms knows.
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 03:09 PM)fifteenth Wrote: rings 

rings 

rings

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
[Image: notrings.jpg]
Like Reply
As Fif has said, yes his name was Richard and he's a lawyer. He's one of the few people that has been banned from multiple Mavs forums.

When Fish finally gave him the big ban, he threatened to sue him. This caused a panic that had Fish calling several people asking if he could. Eventually some of the terms and conditions to db.com were changed to cover it. Also the inner circle of mods at the time had to make sure that anything negative about rings posted was removed so that he couldn't use it in a defamation sort of way. And to look for suspicious accounts that might be him trying to return. It was a while before that settled down.
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 03:33 PM)Silent Mav Wrote: As Fif has said, yes his name was Richard and he's a lawyer. He's one of the few people that has been banned from multiple Mavs forums.

When Fish finally gave him the big ban, he threatened to sue him. This caused a panic that had Fish calling several people asking if he could. Eventually some of the terms and conditions to db.com were changed to cover it. Also the inner circle of mods at the time had to make sure that anything negative about rings posted was removed so that he couldn't use it in a defamation sort of way. And to look for suspicious accounts that might be him trying to return. It was a while before that settled down.

You know. It really never settled down. The scare that Rings gave Fish was behind Fish's reaction to J0n threatening to kill BDL by running up his electricity bill.
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 03:33 PM)Silent Mav Wrote: As Fif has said, yes his name was Richard and he's a lawyer. He's one of the few people that has been banned from multiple Mavs forums.

Wow, good times, I remember that!
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 03:36 PM)fifteenth Wrote: You know. It really never settled down. The scare that Rings gave Fish was behind Fish's reaction to J0n threatening to kill BDL by running up his electricity bill.

Once again you are right. I had forgotten all about that. The beginning of palgate.
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 01:10 PM)fifteenth Wrote: You remember a MF thread from the early 2000s? That's amazing. Getting back?! I've been defending this current iteration of the Mavs! Surely you won that one!
Ya, I vaguely remember some of those MF battles. Also, by the time I might have found any opening, I had pretty much moved on and you were firmly established as a must read poster!
Like Reply
General Hospital <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:38 PM)RasheedsBigWhiteSpot Wrote: General Hospital <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Ya, we're about to get into the summer too where traditionally there is at least 1 poster that has a meltdown!  

Popcorn poppin!!!
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:43 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Ya, we're about to get into the summer too where traditionally there is at least 1 poster that has a meltdown!  

[Image: tumblr_np192v5jAf1srm6rfo1_1280.gif]
Like Reply
I'm just holding my melt down in, waiting til we see just how bad things are going to be moving forward. 

Then I'm going scorched earth
Like Reply
Full on board meltdown in 3...2...
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:53 PM)fifteenth Wrote: I'm just holding my melt down in, waiting til we see just how bad things are going to be moving forward. 

Then I'm going scorched earth

[Image: qV3_I2K14dWGCdEySk_pZ-OzuTpMcbrG-GHxeGdv...l9M8k=s0-d]
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:43 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Ya, we're about to get into the summer too where traditionally there is at least 1 poster that has a meltdown!  

Popcorn poppin!!!

KL is already on suicide watch.

Let's just make THT the first ever player/coach/GM.  Everyone is happy!
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:58 PM)cow Wrote: Let's just make THT the first ever player/coach/GM.  Everyone is happy!
Semi-pro!!!
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:58 PM)cow Wrote: KL is already on suicide watch.

[Image: wcbbu2k8psfcisolcc4i.gif]
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 04:58 PM)cow Wrote: KL is already on suicide watch.

Let's just make THT the first ever player/coach/GM.  Everyone is happy!

Dude. I have a great idea that is your idea except better. 

Dwight Powell, Player, Coach, GM
Like Reply
(06-21-2021, 05:09 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Dwight Powell, Player, Coach, GM

[Image: 200.gif]
Like Reply
I think this thread is the new cave.  Feels like a good home for now. I'm gonna stay in here til this all blows over.
Like Reply