Poll: Who will win the game (Pels are 2.0 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Pelicans
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2) | 123-116 win
I couldn't watch the game since it was very late. I just woke up and wanted to read your posts before checking the score.

I love you guys and feel a part of the family because I have been around for about 15 years. But you are still overreacting. That hasn't changed for years now. Lol. while reading the posts in the gamethread I thought we were blown out until I was a post reading "2-0!!!".

I know we are kind of excited for the team this year. But you gotta calm down a little bit. Smile Starting with a much different lineup tells you a lot jut by itself. Team need chemistry which asks for some time. We are a good and deep team with not enough cohesion. In time, our team will be much more fun to watch. We know RC, he is not the type of coach that shifts lineup every game. He will find the best one. That might just be a little tough until DP comes back.

It is 7am here now I am off to work. You all have a good night.

Go Mavs!!!
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2), (123-116 win) - by TurkishMFFL - 10-25-2019, 10:52 PM