Poll: Who will win the game (Pels are 2.0 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Pelicans
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2) | 123-116 win
The funny and scary thing is:

KP still looks heavily flawed. This guy has a HUGE opportunity to grow. That's not even close to a finished product. From time to time he had stupid shot selection and looks a bit scared on the defensive end. His footwork and dribble for a guy is size is astonishing. He can really put the ball down the floor. His passing this game surprised me a lot.

Luka looked super annoyed today, almost lost his cool. In the courtside postgame interview he was super exhausted. Was a real battle not as much joy as he usually displays. He had a rather quite game from my point of view. Still got an efficient tripple double.

Delon was absolutely the man of the match. He played really smart basketball with great hesitation and control starting in the 2nd quarter. If he can repeat this performance he will be a great addition to this team.

Kleber had a nice wicky wacky performance. Great defense with some suspect offense including a dagger 3.

Lee is an afterthought and honestly I think he is showcased for a trade. I think he doesn't really fit this team. 

Finney-Smith had an awful game. He looked amateurish compared to the other guys.

Curry had some efficient minutes, he looked really good. I think he is getting eased into the game and his minutes will probably increase.

Brunson annoyed me this game with bad shot selection, taking mainly difficult shots. Not a good game in my opinion.

I didn't even see THjr, somehow he went missing from my attention.

Justin Jackson had an ok game. Some silly mistakes but all around solid and sticking with his role.

Carlisle mostly did a good job after the first quarter he made the correct adjustments. Subbing out Porzingis at the end was the right choice.

Barea was an active mascot and trainee assistant coach. Probably will not see much game time this year.

Mavs are 2:0 despite having bad chemistry. Ball movement wasn't that great. Positioning often times suspect.

But they manage to snag the win on the road from a division rival that played great basketball for stretches.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2), (123-116 win) - by SportPsychMav - 10-25-2019, 09:56 PM