Poll: Who will win the game (Pels are 2.0 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Pelicans
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2) | 123-116 win
Big game to see where we stand. Smile
Like Reply
Starters tonight for the Mavs: Luka, Brunson, Courtney Lee, Finney-Smith and Porzingis. Tipoff vs the Pelicans in New Orleans coming up at 7p on @FOXSportsSW
Like Reply
(10-24-2019, 01:19 PM)DrMav Wrote: If Kamm wants to do it since he’s already on top of the game threads that would work, otherwise I can do it.

Please take it if you can do almost every game. I want consistency if at all possible from who does what.

Also, I closed the poll for tonight. It's game time!!!
Like Reply
It's amazing to me how biased the pregame show was against Luka.

They put up a graphic of Luka ,Maria Taylor goes s"what do you guys expect to see from Luka tonight?"

I kid you not... Solid silence.... Not one word.  She even said, "Come on y'all". 

Then they throw up a graphic of Lonzi and they start taking about him and Jrue.

Wow...

Earlier, they had him and Trae again, and every one of them said Trae hands down immediately.

Paul P actually tried to give him props and called him one of the top 5 most talented players in the league and everyone else was all "Nah, nah".  JWill couldn't believe that Pierce said he was more talented than Ben Simmons, and Pierce was like "He can do everything Simmons can do and he can't shoot... Simmons can't do that"

Amazing.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
China did it.

Big Grin
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 07:13 PM)TXBamanut Wrote: It's amazing to me how biased the pregame show was against Luka.

They put up a graphic of Luka ,Maria Taylor goes s"what do you guys expect to see from Luka tonight?"

I kid you not... Solid silence.... Not one word.  She even said, "Come on y'all". 

Then they throw up a graphic of Lonzi and they start taking about him and Jrue.

Wow...

Earlier, they had him and Trae again, and every one of them said Trae hands down immediately.

Paul P actually tried to give him props and called him one of the top 5 most talented players in the league and everyone else was all "Nah, nah".  JWill couldn't believe that Pierce said he was more talented than Ben Simmons, and Pierce was like "He can do everything Simmons can do and he can't shoot... Simmons can't do that"

Amazing.
I'm glad I got FSSW and Followill along with our great pregame panel...Chuck and Pierce are good...the rest are horrible...

#blessed
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Dallas Sloppies so far.
Like Reply
Lee has already given up 2 wide open 3s...
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Lee starting another bad start just beyond bad basketball coaching by RC
Like Reply
They have Ingram on KP. KP needs to take advantage in the post. No need for him to be in the corner when his opponents is that much smaller.
Like Reply
Is it just me or is Porzingis having dark shadows under his eyes? He looks tired. 

In addition to that he is super trigger happy and impatient.

New Orleans on the other hand looks far more controlled. 

I'm glad Rick took a time out just now to slow things down.
Like Reply
That´s what I love about this board. Lee is the new scapegoat. Getting blamed for everything. One 3 was a misscommunication with DFS...I don´t see anyone blaming him. Other was after an offensive rebound.
Like Reply
Favors  killing DFS , man when GEntry is handing it too you, you know your bad

(10-25-2019, 07:28 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: That´s what I love about this board. Lee is the new scapegoat. Getting blamed for everything. One 3 was a misscommunication with DFS...I don´t see anyone blaming him. Other was after an offensive rebound.

Not blaminhg Lee playing the overrated RC for playing him
Like Reply
Have I mentioned that I wanted the Mavs to go after Favors in the last two summers.
Like Reply
Embarrassing defense
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
RC as to go,  BRunson not a starter either,  getting killed on the defensive end with Brunson and Lee in the lineup
Like Reply
This DFS+KP combo as PF+C has some really bad early returns....yikes.
Like Reply
No (transition) defense and everything in the half-court on offense. We never get any easy points, because we never push the pace.
Like Reply
Man NOLA looks good, or Dallas Defense stinks!

Still NOLA plays fast and in controll. Dallas is really messy right now. Taking difficult shots. Impatient.
Like Reply
DFS is getting embarrassed on both ends. Can't even try to guard Favors and missing free throws.
Like Reply