Poll: Who will win the game? (Celts 4.0 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
51.85%
14 51.85%
Celtics
48.15%
13 48.15%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 10: DAL (6-4) @ BOS (8-1) | 106-116 loss
Wow. Down 5 to down 12 in 2 possessions.
Like Reply
Oh my god 

Porzingis gets paid 100+ million to play like trash. Reminds me of the Chandler Parsons days

Now Tell me who is right now? TheSportyChannel only speaks facts. Parsons sucks so does Porzingis

Send him back to the Knicks. Done with him
Like Reply
Luka about to drop under 30% from three.

edit: just as I say this, he starts to take over.  Sorry Luka
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:02 PM)Flipper Wrote: Wow. Down 5 to down 12 in 2 possessions.

All went down when Porzingis came back. Luka with the bench players were playing great
Like Reply
So what's it going to take to bring back the mute function?
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:02 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: Oh my god 

Porzingis gets paid 100+ million to play like trash. Reminds me of the Chandler Parsons days

Now Tell me who is right now? TheSportyChannel only speaks facts. Parsons sucks so does Porzingis

This post needs a sticky. It won´t age well.
Like Reply

I remember a certain poster last year saying Luka was trash every game. KP is gonna prove you wrong.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:04 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:

How did Chandler Parsons go?
Like Reply
Nice drive and foul draw by Luka!

Walker starting to chuck!
Like Reply
What a step back by Luuuka!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:05 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

I remember a certain poster last year saying Luka was trash every game. KP is gonna prove you wrong.
I actually enjoyed Luka Skywalker. He was funny.
Like Reply
Luka taking over!!!
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:06 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: How did Chandler Parsons go?

Are you equating Kristaps Porzingis and Chandler Parsons, as if they were ever remotely in the same tier?
Like Reply
Tice beats the crap out of Luka plain as day on the replay...foul called.

Heinsohn:  "Duuh, aiiii...Dere must be an automatic foul called on 27, it must be in the jersey number...who wore that before him that they never called a foul on."

Oh...my...gosh...
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:06 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 09:04 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:

How did Chandler Parsons go?

Parsons was solid when he wasn´t injured. Not a star but averaged 19/6 with great 3-points shooting. Problem was that he never recovered from his injuries.
It´s a little bit early to judge KPs development. I get that people lack patience but today is his 9th game after missing 1 1/2 season. Give him some time.
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:04 PM)Tyler Wrote: So what's it going to take to bring back the mute function?

You can still ignore people if you click on their profile.  I got mak and bartlettbear on there
Like Reply
Great offense by the Mavs but DFS can't hit the three.
Like Reply
HOLY CRAP WHAT A 3 BY LUKA
Like Reply
(11-11-2019, 09:08 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(11-11-2019, 09:06 PM)TheSportyChannel Wrote: How did Chandler Parsons go?

Are you equating Kristaps Porzingis and Chandler Parsons, as if they were ever remotely in the same tier?

Yes. I guess you forgot how many posters thought Parson was a franchise type of player and could be a superstar if he wanted.

Luka again baby!!!

Luka is a real superstar. He was drafted by the mavs like Dirk. Porzingis will always be a former Knick
Like Reply
WOW. What an incredible closeout by Luka there, and drawing the foul. Now thats some savvy defense.
Like Reply