Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Plan
Not gonna lie, this is weird.  Kinda cool that I can finally participate again after seemingly years of not being able to login at the last site.  Got pretty much used to being a fly on the wall!
Like Reply
Facebook bots are currently on this site...were getting more exposure...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(09-23-2019, 10:02 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I believe us Mods should also be held accountable just the same as the posters...

I guess I didn't write out everything I was thinking about this. To me, the mods should be the model for what posts should be like. The posters can troll to a certain extent, but when you are given the responsibility to police the community, you should be practicing what you are preaching. I guess it doesn't have to be as harsh as NEVER do it, but it was excessive IMO with Mak on the other board. Just my 2 cents. I myself enjoy the occasional trolling of the two extreme sides, you can get a decent amount of ignores that way!

Sounds like Mak would rather do the admin/tech stuff which would probably help Magickian much more. It gets him out of the Mod business where he'd rather not be, which to me makes him just a poster and more free to go about his shenanigans, while still being under the rule of the moderators.
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 04:17 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote:
(09-23-2019, 10:02 AM)ClutchDirk Wrote: I believe us Mods should also be held accountable just the same as the posters...

I guess I didn't write out everything I was thinking about this. To me, the mods should be the model for what posts should be like. The posters can troll to a certain extent, but when you are given the responsibility to police the community, you should be practicing what you are preaching. I guess it doesn't have to be as harsh as NEVER do it, but it was excessive IMO with Mak on the other board. Just my 2 cents. I myself enjoy the occasional trolling of the two extreme sides, you can get a decent amount of ignores that way!

Sounds like Mak would rather do the admin/tech stuff which would probably help Magickian much more. It gets him out of the Mod business where he'd rather not be, which to me makes him just a poster and more free to go about his shenanigans, while still being under the rule of the moderators.

Inconceivable Exclamation
Like Reply
(09-22-2019, 12:58 PM)Magickian Wrote:
(09-22-2019, 12:44 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: If the Community doesn't want me as a Mod I have no issues stepping down.

nah man I don't think anyone has a problem with you as a Mod. I only seen a few complaints about Mak(and I half think thats just joking most of the time, idk). I gave mod status to Dahlsim, Mak, Kamm, and you Clutch. I am the only admin so far... 

I did this because Fish mentioned Mak and Dahlsim and so I was bringing them on and they were Mods over at the other site too I believe. They both are cool to me, and I see no problems they couldn't stay mods... but if they were not wanting to be here, and stay over at maven, then they don't have to stay mods... I mean its kind of up to them.

Thanks Magick.  I didn't know about the role but its all good either way, Mod, backup Admin or just a drop-in poster, I'll leave that to you.   Love the work you've done on the board.    
I thinks its very feasible to navigate both worlds, even from a business standpoint.   

I'm kinda enjoying the technical analysis of the platforms as Mak mentioned as well.
Like Reply
I don't see the section for monotheistic and evolutionary discussion

Big Grin
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 10:07 PM)reckoner07 Wrote: I don't see the section for monotheistic and evolutionary discussion

Big Grin

ROTW
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
(09-24-2019, 10:07 PM)reckoner07 Wrote: I don't see the section for monotheistic and evolutionary discussion

Big Grin

Well let's get it going then!  Angel 

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Matt Galatzan
Editor
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.38)]2 hrs[/color]
[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Ok guys we have heard back from the developers and we have good news. Things are still in flux with the integration of Maven/SI etc. but they told us that they are planning on updating the way things are laid out on the community side. It is just going to take time. They didn’t give us an exact date. But it is happening.[/color]
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply

Big Grin

I'm game!!!   Wink
Like Reply
(09-25-2019, 03:00 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Matt Galatzan
Editor
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.38)]2 hrs[/color]
[/color]

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Ok guys we have heard back from the developers and we have good news. Things are still in flux with the integration of Maven/SI etc. but they told us that they are planning on updating the way things are laid out on the community side. It is just going to take time. They didn’t give us an exact date. But it is happening.[/color]

Still nothing concrete. Only the info that maven and their developers said yes to some of their wishs. Compare that turnaorund time...
Like Reply
Just testing as I had trouble posting previously...

-It worked!
Like Reply
Thumbs Up 
(09-25-2019, 03:12 PM)fifteenth Wrote:

Big Grin

I'm game!!!   Wink
Heart
Like Reply
I hope Harrison Barnes can find his way to this site so he can continue to relay our tat. messages to Luka. 

#TheTatMessenger #Lukafer #TheAthleticActuallyReadIt
Like Reply
(09-26-2019, 07:45 AM)Mak Wrote: I hope Harrison Barnes can find his way to this site so he can continue to relay our tat. messages to Luka. 

#TheTatMessenger #Lukafer #TheAthleticActuallyReadIt
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply