Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
(12-24-2020, 12:54 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Yikes out of the time out gave Booker a wide open jumper and then didn't box out Ayton. Kleber needs to do better.

Outsized Maxi on that one I think.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:54 AM)cow Wrote: Outsized Maxi on that one I think.

Yeah Ayton is a big mamma jamma

Luka how the hell did that go in.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
JRich is all over the place!
Like Reply
WOW JRICH WHAT DISRUPTIVE DEFENSE.

Terrible shot by Kleber........
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
This game is over.
Like Reply
what are these fucking shots??? Why does Luka bail them out with a 3.

Drive the fucking ball.
Like Reply
Dang, Maxi with a big missed three, is 2-7 on threes.
Like Reply
This isn't young-team nerves. This is RC with a team-slaughtering lineup change at the end.
Like Reply
Thats game. Fucking hell this team learned NOTHING from last year at end of game situations.

Kleber shooting a 3 with 15 seconds left on the shot clock. Luka does the same exact thing next time down. Then CP3 and Booker make them pay.

THJ on Booker. Smart.
Like Reply
Skip Bayless is smiling.
Like Reply
And then fail the rebound.
Like Reply
Should have left Willie in.
Like Reply
Well, I guess things were going too well for RC with WCS in the lineup. Huh
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 01:03 AM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: Should have left Willie in.

Yeah. Puzzling Maxi sub. Its not like Maxi was having a great game either.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:59 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: what are these fucking shots??? Why does Luka bail them out with a 3.

Drive the fucking ball.

His  0-6 or 0-7 from three, what makes him think at the last minute he has a chance.
Like Reply
Can't say we deserved to win but I hoped we could steal the win.
Like Reply
I didn't expect this close of a loss, but I expected a loss. Tough 1-2 schedule for us.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 01:04 AM)FunkBoreland Wrote: His  0-6 or 0-7 from three, what makes him think at the last minute he has a chance.

Confidence.
Like Reply
Honestly the Mavs deserved to lose this one shooting sub 35% for a half. 

Despite that they came back from Brunson/Luka/WCS/JRICH/DFS lineup that exploded. 

Sad to see RC didn't stick with it.
Like Reply
Not until we have a perimeter shooter, we'll always have limited options.

Not overreacting but Derozan might be our guy.
Like Reply