Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
Nothing we can do when Payne is doing whatever he wants out there on offense and being allowed to rest on defense too
Like Reply
Trash tier foul call.
Like Reply
Luka really never gets foul calls
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:13 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I'm getting sick and tired of Cameron Payne.
of his face
Like Reply
Bridges, Payne, and Cam Johnson dominating...we are lucky to still be in this game
Like Reply
I don't know if we are gonna get that extra gear we are going to need for this win...
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:22 AM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: I don't know if we are gonna get that extra gear we are going to need for this win...

Its games like these where we're really missing Kristaps

Timmy is going to make me go bald with his terrible forced shots.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
To many wasted possessions on offense. Not enough off ball movement. The Mavs cannot get any penetration. Even Luka isn´t able to get to the rim.
Like Reply
THJ's offense is so predictable...the NEW 30-year old version of Michael Finley!
Like Reply
THJ playing like a Knick.
Like Reply
Can the Mavs just trade THJ tomorrow? He is awful and takes the absolute worst heat check shots.
Like Reply
Mikal Bridges becoming Ray Allen is the most unexpected story line this game.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:23 AM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(12-24-2020, 12:22 AM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: I don't know if we are gonna get that extra gear we are going to need for this win...

Its games like these where we're really missing Kristaps

Timmy is going to make me go bald with his terrible forced shots.

https://youtu.be/5IzTloA3wFA
Like Reply
Hear me out. 

Is Luka doncic a top 10 nba player?

Is luka doncic the most overrated player in nba history?
Like Reply
It's not like the Suns are playing offense that well.  They only have 77 through the 3rd quarter.  The problem is that the Mavs' offense is even more anemic.
Like Reply
Powell injuring Luka the first game means there is no argument for Powell to be on the team anymore. Sorry thats just how it works.

(12-24-2020, 12:30 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Is Luka doncic a top 10 nba player?

He's definitely not better than Rudy Gobert
Like Reply
Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Jalen. Angry
Like Reply
Bench Brunson. Wtf was that. 6 point swing single handedly
Like Reply
Brunson and Powell are fake nba players
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:30 AM)jesusshuttlesworth82 Wrote: Hear me out.

Is Luka doncic a top 10 nba player?

Is luka doncic the most overrated player in nba history?

Yes, and what a ridiculous question.
Like Reply