Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 3.5 pt RAPTOR dogs & 1.0 pt Vegas dogs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
72.22%
13 72.22%
Suns
27.78%
5 27.78%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 1: DAL (0-1) @ PHX (1-0) | 102-106 loss
WOW what a pass by Luka
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Dwight Powell two great defensive possessions in a row.
Like Reply
THJ has wasted at least 5 possessions with some inane pull-up jumper. What the hell is he doing.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:04 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: THJ has wasted at least 5 possessions with some inane pull-up jumper. What the hell is he doing.

But, but, but he's going to shoot 40% from 3 this year.
Like Reply
DFS with a smooth 3. His stroke looks pure when he's set.

Then Jrich with the amazing defense again on Book!
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:04 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: THJ has wasted at least 5 possessions with some inane pull-up jumper. What the hell is he doing.

Yes.  He should leave those to JRich or Luka.  Just stay at the perimeter and wait for a kick out for a three.
Like Reply
Where we (really I) miss Seth Curry is the efficient midrange pull-up and floater game that complemented him being an assassin from 3. Hope JRich and Trey Burke can fill that niche.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:05 AM)cow Wrote: But, but, but he's going to shoot 40% from 3 this year.

Well, he's currently shooting 42% from 3. Wink
Like Reply
JRich is the MVP for his D on Booker.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:06 AM)mtrot Wrote:

Yes. He should leave those to JRich or Luka. Just stay at the perimeter and wait for a kick out for a three.

He has to do that crap to show that he deserves as big of a contract as JRich is getting.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:08 AM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: He has to do that crap to show that he deserves as big of a contract as JRich is getting.

THJ is going to look great in purple.
Like Reply
(12-24-2020, 12:07 AM)cow Wrote: JRich is the MVP for his D on Booker.

I love me some JRich.
Like Reply
THJ goes for the I am a #1 in this league possession pretty often. Not passing, not driving, pound it and shoot it
Like Reply
Josh Richardson

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Lol, Harp, speaking of JRich wanting to come to the Mavs says, "who wouldn't".  Umm, apparently a lot of big names wouldn't.
Like Reply
OMFG that shot

Luka draws Ayton's 4th! Great drive
Like Reply
JRich with the pact with the devil for that rim dancer.
Like Reply
I'm getting sick and tired of Cameron Payne.
Like Reply
Is Cam Payne the new scrub Mav killer? Trevor Ariza is almost out the league too.
Like Reply
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7906935]
Like Reply