Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SITE IS MOVING: to MavsBoard.com | Login issues?
Exclamation 
With help from SBJ we have a backup site and also a discord spot to go to if this Site is down...

Alt. Site

https://mavsboard.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2

Discord Site

https://discord.gg/MTfuR37q

Please save these links and we will keep them updated as necessary.
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
WE BACK BOYS
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
Clutch, did you guys here from Magick? He ok?
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 04:41 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Clutch,  did you guys here from Magick? He ok?

I had a good conversation with him and he is doing well. He said he had been unplugging recently and this site going down happened to overlap. He was very apologetic but I told him what we really cared about was that he was doing well.

He said he would try to pop in once a week to say hi to us.
Like Reply
Awesome! So glad you had a way to reach out to him and that he's doing well! Noticed you and Clutch have a new color? Did y'all get a little more access or control to manage things?
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 05:06 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Did y'all get a little more access or control to manage things?

We now have admin capabilities to cover when Magick isn't available.
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 05:08 PM)Kammrath Wrote: We now have admin capabilities to cover when Magick isn't available.

Outstanding!!!
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 04:41 PM)fifteenth Wrote: Clutch,  did you guys here from Magick? He ok?
I had issues getting on this site too. I’m excited to be back  & chat Mavs, NBA with y’all. I’m excited Mavs basketball is starting in almost 2 weeks!
Like Reply
https://media.giphy.com/media/IcGkqdUmYLFGE/giphy.gif

Thanks to everyone who got this site back up and running again Smile
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 05:08 PM)Kammrath Wrote: We now have admin capabilities to cover when Magick isn't available.

Thank you Magick! Thank you so much.

You saved us all and led us to the promised land.

Here, for the first time in forever, we can enjoy freedom. No money driven influences, but pure love for the game and our boys in blue.

There's nothing more we could ask for.

Therefore once again: thank you Magick!

Big thanks also to our new Admins!

If there is anything I/we could support you with, plelase let me/us know!
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 07:23 PM)WillE Wrote: Therefore once again: thank you Magick!

Big thanks also to our new Admins!

If there is anything I/we could support you with, plelase let me/us know!

Agreed.  Best I can tell SBJ deserves a special shout out in addition to Kamm, Clutch and Killer?  Anyone else?

Thanks!
Like Reply
Not having this sit for a couple days was legit scary. Greatest Mavs site of all time.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 07:45 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Not having this sit for a couple days was legit scary. Greatest Mavs site of all time.

Don't worry, my guy. Tons of Dwight Powell content coming in our bright future.
Like Reply
Yeah, thanks Clutch, Kam, Killer, SBJ, WildArky, LMF, my Mom, Luka, RC, the President Elect, the Academy, ...
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 07:34 PM)DanSchwartzman Wrote: Agreed.  Best I can tell SBJ deserves a special shout out in addition to Kamm, Clutch and Killer?  Anyone else?

Thanks!

Teamwork from passionate MFFLs to save the community...numerous posters.helped out and the sense of community was evident no matter where that was going to be...

Its why I chip in when I can to help out as needed...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Thanks guys!  For awhile there I felt like I did when I dropped my goldfish down the drain while cleaning the bowl.  Pretty bad...lost...
Like Reply
Good job to everyone involved in getting us back online. Excited about having he discord up and running for game chat too!
Like Reply
(12-05-2020, 08:30 PM)ClutchDirk Wrote: Teamwork from passionate MFFLs to save the community...numerous posters.helped out and the sense of community was evident no matter where that was going to be...

Its why I chip in when I can to help out as needed...

What do you guys think about establishing an own SubForum for Admin questions?

That way we'd have a central place for these matters and could also maybe organize the contiunous improvement of the site easier...
Like Reply
I just want to say not having this site definitely terrified me. 

I love the Mavs, but not having this site made me realize that this community adds a lot of enjoyment for me as a basketball fan. This is the most well informed basketball community I've ever seen online.  So I just want to say thank you for everyone here for providing the BEST Mavericks basketball experience out there and lets keep this party going.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply