Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
There is a bidding war going on over multiple teams who all want Delon... Smile
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 10:55 PM)Hypermav Wrote: And you can buy a Millsap jersey - so leader in the clubhouse imo.

NBA Store is Woj's insider. Mavs need to hurry up and announce the deal, my return window is running out for my three Millsap jerseys.
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: There is a bidding war going on over multiple teams who all want Delon... Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 10:57 PM)cow Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 10:55 PM)Hypermav Wrote: And you can buy a Millsap jersey - so leader in the clubhouse imo.

NBA Store is Woj's insider.  Mavs need to hurry up and announce the deal, my return window is running out for my three Millsap jerseys.
LOL...I checked 20 mins. ago and it is not listed anymore...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 10:50 PM)sefant Wrote: Baynes
Millsap
Crowder
Bogi

Okay so it’s
- Bogi SnT?
- Crowder SnT?
- Millsap SnT?
- Baynes ®MLE?
or as DLord states in tweet
- Trade options Best Player available

I do like Mavs ability to swing for trades.

We have a lot of players we could put in a deal if we had a shot at a star or simple deal for a good value player they like.
Like Reply
Earlier we heard the Hawks wanted Bogdan but no confirmation or any news on him since then.

If Robin freakin Lopez got almost the full MLE, I rather we focus on the trade market
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 10:56 PM)Kammrath Wrote: The Mavs are burning up the phones pleading with the 29 other teams who all don't want Delon... Smile

FIFY
Like Reply
That's a lot of money for a massive a-hole.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1329997833857077255
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 11:00 PM)Tyler Wrote: That's a lot of money for a massive a-hole.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1329997833857077255

No bad deeds go unrewarded???
Like Reply
Mavs will be fine. I expect them to make some good moves this weekend.
Like Reply
Interesting guys left: Harkless (I think New York will overpay him), Hernangomez brothers, Moore, Galloway, Holliday, Bradley, Dunn, Poeltl, Forbes, Saric, Craig, Jevon Carter, Connaughton, Harrison,...
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/JLEdwardsIII/status/...6391043073
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 11:04 PM)omahen Wrote: Interesting guys left: Harkless (I think New York will overpay him), Hernangomez brothers, Moore, Galloway, Holliday, Bradley, Dunn, Poeltl, Forbes, Saric, Craig, Jevon Carter, Connaughton, Harrison,...

Ahem... Crowder....
Like Reply
I know a lot of names are falling off the free agent board but how many of these deals would we have been happy with?
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 11:00 PM)Tyler Wrote: That's a lot of money for a massive a-hole.

Yeah, another massive overpay
Like Reply
Did I miss an official offer for Bogdanovic? I saw the speculation that he'd sign with the Hawks...
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 11:06 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Did I miss an official offer for Bogdanovic? I saw the speculation that he'd sign with the Hawks...

Last I heard is that he was supposed to sign an offer sheet.  This was way before the Gallo news broke.

Wall asking out of Washington is the highlight of the day.
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 11:05 PM)cow Wrote: I know a lot of names are falling off the free agent board but how many of these deals would we have been happy with?

The only one I would've remotely considered was Wood, and even I know it's fishy that Detroit is going to these lengths not to bring him back. 

Nothing to cry about, so far.
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 11:06 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Did I miss an official offer for Bogdanovic? I saw the speculation that he'd sign with the Hawks...

Nothing official that I've seen. But also nothing to indicate it won't happen.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/AlexKennedyNBA/statu...3421078528

Mavs?...
Like Reply