Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.6 Average
DAL OFFSEASON: Trade & FA | Mavs "mostly done...but you never know."
(11-20-2020, 09:18 PM)Omega_Supreme Wrote: ...could Brunson be on his way out as well?

Please, please, please.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MarkBermanFox26/stat...8894568448
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Glad to have Burke back, definitely need another ball handler off the bench. Makes it seem like the rest of any big damage Mavs are planning this offseason is going to be via S&T
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:17 PM)Tyler Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 09:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: the Mavs basically punted on any big MLE target.

Not necessarily. If they want a MLE-type player, it implies Wright is going out in a trade.

If Cuban isn´t getting cheap this was not about one of those options but both. Use the MLE and sign/trade Wright.
Like Reply
Tillman must have offered minimum wage to Wood...
Like Reply
If the Wood deal is falling apart, perhaps the Mavs can swoop in and offer a Delon Wright platter to the Pistons in the hopes they'd bite.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Give me Baynes with the remaining part of the MLE. That would be a nice get.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/BobbyMarks42/status/...6243011584
Like Reply
Without Barea and WCS we now have 14 roster spots taken. I guess cheap center for MLE and Wright/Jackson SnT.
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: If the Wood deal is falling apart, perhaps the Mavs can swoop in and offer a Delon Wright platter to the Pistons in the hopes they'd bite.

Brunson + Wright and S&T for 3y/30?
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:23 PM)Thukydides Wrote: Give me Baynes with the remaining part of the MLE. That would be a nice get.

I am 100000000% on board with Baynes. I think he's really underrated AND under the radar move. He can stretch the floor, and be a great enforcer.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
So we are still in the game on Wood.

Either he signs for remaining MLE 3/20?

Or SnT little more for Wright.
Like Reply
122 guests reading this thread...sign up and join the discussion...
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:23 PM)Thukydides Wrote: Give me Baynes with the remaining part of the MLE. That would be a nice get.
He's an under rated player, a real pro's pro.
" I always wanted to be a basketball player. Nothing more, nothing less." - Dirk Nowitzki
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:24 PM)cow Wrote:
(11-20-2020, 09:22 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: If the Wood deal is falling apart, perhaps the Mavs can swoop in and offer a Delon Wright platter to the Pistons in the hopes they'd bite.

Brunson + Wright and S&T for 3y/30?

Given Pistons new glut of centers I think the Mavs could get by with just Jackson+Wright for Wood.
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:24 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:

I am 100000000% on board with Baynes. I think he's really underrated AND under the radar move. He can stretch the floor, and be a great enforcer.

we definitely need an enforcer. Bring back Cardinal?
Like Reply
So Wood's the big hope... Can't SnT for Jae because the Heat aren't going to be willing to take on long-term salary. Unless the Mavs could get one of the teams with cap room to let us use a bit of it to sign Jae and send them Wright-Jax-Brunson...
Like Reply
Gotta feeling Burke is going to be Carlisle's new Devin/JJB. He's going to be the security blanket 2nd unit PnR ball handler who is going to be here for years. Might as well trade Brunson while he still has some value on his rookie number.
Like Reply
I would think Detroit would do Wright and Jackson for Christian Wood

If I am the Mavericks I save half of the MLE for buyout candidates

I then use the other part to sign Tyrell Terry
Like Reply
(11-20-2020, 09:24 PM)LukasBestFriendForeverTonyT Wrote: So we are still in the game on Wood.

Either he signs for remaining MLE 3/20?

Or SnT little more for Wright.

I still haven't seen anything linking him to the Mavs other than Fisher.

https://twitter.com/ivergoat/status/1329970827861737473

https://twitter.com/ivergoat/status/1329974433524506626
Like Reply