Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
Yes I miss Dirk. Mr Automatic fee throws. He was a real clutch franchise player when it came to free throws
Like Reply
As much as I love Luka, he has to hit free throws to be our closer. Hope he improves fast.
Like Reply
This would be a travesty if we lost this game. We also had a chance to win on Portland
Like Reply
HELL YES!
Like Reply
Luka has been improved from the free throw line. He missed these to add onto his worst game since his NBA debut. It happens.

It sucks because even if you take out those missed Luka free throws the Mavs left 8 points at the FT line. This game should've been out of reach if they hit half of those.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Great defense! MAVS WON!
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Make the first one...miss the second if they foul again.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 10:24 PM)Dwhistle Wrote: This would be a travesty if we lost this game. We also had a chance to win on Portland

I blame a controversial overturn on that one. Mavs should've gotten the W
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I vote the entire team for the Dirkie...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Yay!!!!
Like Reply
That D lineup is nice,

Portland game and this game are encouraging
Like Reply
Surprised the Nuggets didn't foul there.
Like Reply
Letssssss goooooooo
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
First win in Denver since March 2016.
Like Reply
LETS GO!!!!

WHAT AMAZING DEFENSE BY DFS AND PORZINGIS
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Hello win column!  Cool
Like Reply
Got bailed out but good win vs a playoff team. The bench mob came to play. 3-1 baby!!!
Like Reply
Sounds strange but it feels like the Mavs won despite Luka and KP playing 30 minutes.
Like Reply
Yesssssssssss!
Like Reply