Poll: Who will win the game (DEN 5.0 pt fav)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Nuggets
60.53%
23 60.53%
Mavericks
39.47%
15 39.47%
Total 38 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 4: DAL (3-1) @ DEN (3-1) | 109-106 win
(10-29-2019, 09:41 PM)deronjohn Wrote: Rick is an idiot, I am telling you guys he needs to put 

Wright, Bronson, Doncic, Kleba, and Porz on the court 

Luka needs to play off the ball to get his offense going

Yup, it was really the same last season, so there's no excuse for RC not seeing and understanding that.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 09:42 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Mavs guards and wings not able to beat bigs of the dribble is a problem.

Exactly. All our guys play much better coming of the bench :-)
Like Reply
Brunson always has such composure. Just the perfect successor to Barea and maestro for the second unit.
Like Reply
(10-29-2019, 09:41 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Look at Wright with that defense! WHY IS HE NOT PLAYING MORE??

I defend Rick more often than not but that confuses the hell out of me
Like Reply
Harper is such a moronic announcer. He can’t seem to articulate his points very well.
Like Reply
Wow, 120 BBIQ by Brunson there to draw the foul!
Like Reply
Amazing stuff by Brunson.

(10-29-2019, 09:45 PM)Dwhistle Wrote: Harper is such a moronic announcer. He can’t seem to articulate his points very well.

Really want JET or Dirk to take over for him. Harp just seems to have gotten slower this year. Can't get a point out in less than 2 minutes.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Just get hot in the 4th and win this thing.
Like Reply
Luka really looks tired. Unless we get to see a Luka and KP offensive explosion, I don't have high hopes. THJ playing great today
Like Reply
I cant believe THJ hit that shot.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
More high BBIQ play from Brunson!
Like Reply
Here we come..

http://gph.is/2cuw6ic
Like Reply
WOW Brunson! WOWOWOW
Like Reply
Whoo hoo, Wright and Brunson showing the rest of the Mavs how it's done!
Like Reply
Yeah baby!
Like Reply
What amazing defense by KP, AND THEN A WRIGHT AND-1!
Like Reply
Bench is really stepping up today. Just let them play.
Like Reply
Nice find Porzingis!
Like Reply
WHAT A PASS BY KP AND A GREAT CUT BY WRIGHT! LETS GO!
Like Reply
Dunkin Doe Doe!
Like Reply