Poll: Who will win the game (Mavs are 2.5 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
80.00%
12 80.00%
Trail Blazers
20.00%
3 20.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
GAME 3: POR (2-1) @ DAL (2-1) | 119-121 loss
In my opinion some players on this roster fell like they are entitled to take a certain number of shots and if they don´t get them they start to force it.
Mostly THJ and Brunson. Direct opposite are players like Kleber, DFS and Wright. They only shot in the flow of the offense.
Like Reply
Kleber is playing like a numbskull since the 2nd.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Great that they are calling travelling...now if they could get the REALLY difficult perplexing and brain taxing calls like double dribbing...but I guess that's too hard to call
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
I would call a time out right now. They are getting sloppy.

(10-27-2019, 07:40 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: In my opinion some players on this roster fell like they are entitled to take a certain number of shots and if they don´t get them they start to force it.
Mostly THJ and Brunson. Direct opposite are players like Kleber, DFS and Wright. They only shot in the flow of the offense.
Yep, feels like it.
Like Reply
Refs are missing SO many calls. For both sides.

Jesus christ how can they be so bad at their jobs.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 07:42 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Refs are missing SO many calls. For both sides.

Jesus christ how can they be so bad at their jobs.

And they make between $150.000 and $550,000 a year to do it.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
Get Kleber off the damn floor. This 3rd quarter has been so bad for him, can't score, stupid fouls. Put Kristaps in.
Like Reply
Next up KP vs McCollum bench.  Need to keep that lead.  I never liked Bazemore.  Just wanted to say that.
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 07:46 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Next up KP vs McCollum bench.  Need to keep that lead.  I never liked Bazemore.  Just wanted to say that.

Our offense has sputtered. Need Luka and Kristaps to inject some life.
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 07:47 PM)SleepingHero Wrote:
(10-27-2019, 07:46 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Next up KP vs McCollum bench.  Need to keep that lead.  I never liked Bazemore.  Just wanted to say that.

Our offense has sputtered. Need Luka and Kristaps to inject some life.

Need Seth. For whatever reason we are back to THJ and Jackson instead of him.
Like Reply
1st quater- Mavs 40, Portland 25
2nd quarter- Mavs 31, Portland 34. 
3rd quarter- Mavs 22, Portland 33 so far.

Mavs gotta snap back into it.

Oh snap Collins just dislocated his shoulder.

LUKA TO KRISTAPS! THE LOB AND THE SLAM!
Like Reply
(10-27-2019, 07:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: 1st quater- Mavs 40, Portland 25
2nd quarter- Mavs 31, Portland 34. 
3rd quarter- Mavs 22, Portland 33 so far.

Mavs gotta snap back into it.

Oh snap Collins just dislocated his shoulder.

LUKA TO KRISTAPS! THE LOB AND THE SLAM!

He fouled Luka. Wish him a speedy recovery but not today.
Like Reply
What is DFS doing? Messed up all the space there.

Dame started the game 1 for 7, 

3rd quarter for him 6/7, 17 points.
Like Reply
We could use some Powell rite now
Like Reply
3rd Quarter Lillard on a run. Put.on a show.

Portland plays a very short rotation. Their starters play heavy minutes.
Like Reply
Interesting stat to keep an eye on, Kristaps has 25 minutes going into the 4th. So far Carlisle has hard capped Kristaps at 29 minutes for both games.

I hope he breaks that trend tonight.
Like Reply
I think KP can work the paint coming up but they have to be efficient.
Like Reply
Just remember guys, Blazers are a playoff team, they were the team that made it to the Western Conference Finals last year. Beating them, would be huge for our moral and for the over all mind of the team that they can beat a playoff team.
Like Reply
Jae Crowder hit a game winner
Like Reply
Difference between a great first quarter offense and the current struggles is 3-point shooting. Started hot and ended ice cold.
Like Reply