Poll: Who will win the game (Pels are 2.0 pt favs)?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
83.33%
10 83.33%
Pelicans
16.67%
2 16.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: DAL (2-0) @ NOP (0-2) | 123-116 win
Hopefully we see a different lineup to start the 3rd
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
What an up and down  Wink Key stats is 13 assists to five turnovers only.

(10-25-2019, 08:25 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Hopefully we see a different lineup to start the 3rd

YES
Former: Psychology BSc. Sports coverage for @weltfussball and @sportde. Writer at @mavsmoneyball. Now: Web Dev, Mavs fan.
[Image: MFSYrBp.png]
Twitter: j0Shi_f
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 08:24 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Lee: -9

DFS: -4

Luka: +12

Delon: +11

KP: +7

That is all you need to know.

If we're refusing to play Boban then I understand Maxi off the bench, but Wright absolutely has to start the 2nd half
Like Reply
I think Boban should play with KP for the ultimate blast.
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 08:27 PM)Jym Wrote:
(10-25-2019, 08:24 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Lee: -9

DFS: -4

Luka: +12

Delon: +11

KP: +7

That is all you need to know.

If we're refusing to play Boban then I understand Maxi off the bench, but Wright absolutely has to start the 2nd half

Don't count on it.  This coach is RC.
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 08:29 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: I think Boban should play with KP for the ultimate blast.

More Boban, Curry, Delon, and Jackson.
Like Reply
Anyone else wondering where Powell ends up when he is 100% healthy. Right now I really like what Kleber does for the team. Even though KP makes the highlight blocks I would argue that Maxi is the defensive anchor. Powell obviously offers more on offense but looking at the KP/Doncic two-man game I think more defense is the way to go in the starting lineup.
Like Reply
Well, good job, Rick!  He took our advice on the lineup.

Dang it, Wright hyperextended his knee.

(10-25-2019, 08:32 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Anyone else wondering where Powell ends up when he is 100% healthy. Right now I really like what Kleber does for the team. Even though KP makes the highlight blocks I would argue that Maxi is the defensive anchor. Powell obviously offers more on offense but looking at the KP/Doncic two-man game I think more defense is the way to go in the starting lineup.

Agreed.

Man, great pass from Luka to KP for the lay in!  Good ball movement by the Mavs.
Like Reply
Great passing by Luka
Like Reply
Delon Wright Fan CLub
Like Reply
Excellent offense, only a couple of too quick three pointers from Luka. Defense getting better, but there are still reserves
Like Reply
Wright continues his stellar play from the 2nd quarter. Plus he is really controlling the pace. He goes fast when needed but and that was missing in the first quarter completely, he slows it down when there is no opportunity. They are forcing it less overall.

Rick made good adjustments.

Lonzo Balls looks improved from last year.
Like Reply
(10-25-2019, 08:29 PM)SportPsychMav Wrote: I think Boban should play with KP for the ultimate blast.

Boban is the human victory cigar, if they can keep the lead through the 4th.
Like Reply
Do the Mavs take shooting practice?  Maxi sure needs some.
Like Reply
Mavs gone cold and Luka  needs to take a shot

Maxi and Brunson killing the Mavs right now
Like Reply
Good TO by Rick here.  Get KP back in the game if you want to win.
Like Reply
Damn...Maxi you didn't need to push the defender... Angry
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Mavs lack ball movement in the third so far.
Like Reply
Lineups with Kleber and DFS are not working. Lack of shooting and shot creation is obvious.
Like Reply
Brunson shoots too much
Like Reply