Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 5.5 pt RAPTOR & 7.0 pt Vegas favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
50.00%
3 50.00%
Pelicans
50.00%
3 50.00%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: NOP (26-36) @ DAL (38-25) | 127-123 win
(03-04-2020, 11:41 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs are just getting destroyed inside tonight.  It seems to be a completely foreign concept to Rick to have his players put the opponent on the line.  Pels leading 42-26 in the paint.

The Mavs have blocked 13 shots tonight.
Like Reply
Come on, drive the ball and try to get to the line.
Like Reply
The Mavs suck
Like Reply
Rick sucks when Alvin Gentry out coaches you you have issues
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 11:42 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:41 PM)mtrot Wrote: The Mavs are just getting destroyed inside tonight.  It seems to be a completely foreign concept to Rick to have his players put the opponent on the line.  Pels leading 42-26 in the paint.

But that is misleading because the Pels got the ball back and scored after a lot of those blocks.
Like Reply
We suck at home and we suck in close games. That's just a fact at this point. That being said I hope we pull out this win somehow.

Thank you Curry!!!
Like Reply
Curry money with the open three.
Like Reply
Loved Luka refusing to settle there and then making the right basketball play to Curry.
Like Reply
Nice Seth!
Like Reply
Doubleb Ingram get ball out of his hands
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 11:45 PM)mtrot Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 11:42 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote:

But that is misleading because the Pels got the ball back and scored after a lot of those blocks.

Overall they are not allowing a high FG% in the paint. I think Lonzo raining 3s has been the bigger problem.
Rebound vs Shot contest is always a difficult question but I prefer the agressive approach over open layups.
Like Reply
thhank you. let curry run the show a bit. park luka in the corner.
Like Reply
Got em by the short hairs
Like Reply
Seriously with the missed FTs!!
Like Reply
(03-04-2020, 11:49 PM)dmavs4life03 Wrote: thhank you. let curry run the show a bit. park luka in the corner.

You realize that Luka just created the open 3 for Curry?
Like Reply
I'm surprised Curry didn't take that wide open three.
Like Reply
We are terrible clutch FT shooters
Like Reply
2 FTs would have iced it.
Like Reply
Curry seems to miss crucial free throws
Like Reply
Why does Seth miss so many clutch free throws...I can understand Luka missing them because he's not a good shooter but not Seth
Like Reply