Tanking injury? He and Pippen went out at the same time.
|
Trade & Free Agency 2026/2027
|
|
07-01-2026, 06:30 PM
So with the Warriors pick, we just threw in another 2nd rd pick.
The more things change!
07-01-2026, 06:31 PM
Don’t know how feasible but in mays press conference he mentioned in passing that they will be playing a very an unconventional style of basketball. Could that be Flagg playing a lot of 2?
Flagg Santi Morez Pj With a pg? Sounds out there but what he said at his pc caught my attention without giving specifics
07-01-2026, 06:34 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:31 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Don’t know how feasible but in mays press conference he mentioned in passing that they will be playing a very an unconventional style of basketball. Could that be Flagg playing a lot of 2? Flagg is the best 2 we have.
07-01-2026, 06:37 PM
PJ, Gafford, Naji, or Lively for Monk?
07-01-2026, 06:39 PM
I don't know this dude very well at all, but he's young, long and it sure seems like he can shoot.
07-01-2026, 06:41 PM
07-01-2026, 06:42 PM
07-01-2026, 06:44 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:41 PM)Scott41theMavs Wrote: I think he was their sneaky way of getting a player like Mara without you noticing. Uh oh! He's not a slow, drop-coverage big, is he? He seems more like a 4/5 type who moves pretty well and can play on the perimeter based on the little I've digested over the past few minutes.
07-01-2026, 06:45 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Uh oh! He's not a slow, drop-coverage big, is he? I just watched his 37 point-game and 29-point game. He can definitely shoot.
The following 4 users Like Winter's post:• BigDirk41, From Dirk to SCREW YOU Nico, KillerLeft, Scott41theMavs
07-01-2026, 06:47 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:44 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Uh oh! He's not a slow, drop-coverage big, is he? Nah, he’s just Spanish and tall, and I grabbed the low hanging fruit to yank your chain.
07-01-2026, 06:48 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:15 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: I’m not sure we necessarily have to send any out out yet in terms of positional crowding. I guess it depends on health projections for Lively. If the projections are bad, could be as simple as: This team is $17.3mm under the tax and can still use the $15mm MLE, but obviously would need to move off of someone to keep the roster at 15.
07-01-2026, 06:48 PM
He can play out of the perimeter and let Rez clean up under the basket.
07-01-2026, 06:50 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:07 PM)BigDirk41 Wrote: I can't say the moves make sense yet, but I do have faith that they'll make sense in the end. I really like the trade as far as value and talent return. We definitely need some guards though..lolI’m starting to understand how this all adds up. Welcome to the backcourt Cooper Flagg! You are now a guard. He and Kyrie really will be reprising the Lukai backcourt it seems. We need a nickname.
07-01-2026, 06:56 PM
Well damn...now I have to stop with the jokes about our Lord and Sasser.
Love the Aldama trade. Really solid stretch big on a 2 year contract. It'll be interesting to see if Biberovic decides to come over too.
07-01-2026, 07:01 PM
(07-01-2026, 06:56 PM)loki Wrote: Well damn...now I have to stop with the jokes about our Lord and Sasser. People should check out a Biberovic highlight on Youtube. Fun watch. So far, all the Mavs acquisitions have been young, talented, and reasonably priced. I looked at a few interviews and came away impressed that the choices were generally high character players as well - guys like Aldama, Sasser, and Rez all fit that, (add that to Flagg and Kyrie) and I have to think Masai and Schmitz made sure that didn't leave Dusty May with any problem players.
07-01-2026, 07:05 PM
What do the analytics nerds have to say about Aldama?
I'm trying to get excited...again...young, long, moves ok and most importantly CAN SHOOT. But, I'm struggling with this a little.
07-01-2026, 07:11 PM
(07-01-2026, 07:05 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: What do the analytics nerds have to say about Aldama? I AM IN LOVE!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
07-01-2026, 07:11 PM
Guys in the Discord speculating that we’re getting Mathurin in the conglomerated trade. He’s okay, but seems very un-Masai in that even Rick Carlisle couldn’t get him to play defense.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 81 Guest(s)



![[-]](https://www.mavsboard.com/images/collapse.png)
