Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harry B is a good dude
https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2786...ce-officer

What a nice gesture even though he was dumped by us.
Like Reply
I really loved what that guy did for the community here. Always was a hard working good guy no matter what his night to night numbers looked like good or bad.
Like Reply
I really hope we cheer him loudly when he comes to play here. I am fine that we replaced his talents with others but he did absolutely every thing you could ask of a guy when he was here.
This Reunion Rowdie says the AAC needs "Luka's Lunatics" for the Luka/KP and gang era.
Like Reply
(10-19-2019, 10:31 AM)Reunion Mav Wrote: I really hope we cheer him loudly when he comes to play here. I am fine that we replaced his talents with others but he did absolutely every thing you could ask of a guy when he was here.

Me too! Especially hearing the recent news going public on the Kings having withdrawals on giving him that large of a contract. Not a good way to give your player confidence going into the season. Lucky for them he is an extreme professional and likely wont be complaining at all and will just do his best there.
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 02:46 AM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: I really loved what that guy did for the community here. Always was a hard working good guy no matter what his night to night numbers looked like good or bad.

His numbers weren’t bad. He was just overpaid. I would have been fine with him being second or third option for $15 - $18 million.
Like Reply
(10-19-2019, 07:05 PM)embellisher Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 02:46 AM)Lucky Luciano Wrote: I really loved what that guy did for the community here. Always was a hard working good guy no matter what his night to night numbers looked like good or bad.

His numbers weren’t bad. He was just overpaid. I would have been fine with him being second or third option for $15 - $18 million.
I agree 100% 

Only thing that changed negatively for him was when Luka got here he had a hard time passing the ball. So a lower paycheck and more passing I would have loved for him to still be here.
Like Reply