Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5 Playoffs 2024: Oklahoma City Thunder (2-2) vs. Dallas Mavericks (2-2)
Fascinating substitution pattern by Kidd tonight
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:54 PM)GATA Wrote: PJ finally joins the party

Yeah, forget the half dozen times he has shut SGA drives down with no help, the scads of perfect rotations and the physical box outs followed by tough, man style rebounds. We’re only smart enough to recognize straight line dunks around here!
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • Arioch, nicholasthefan, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 09:57 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Green can’t create off the dribble but is good if you can get him on the move going to the rim.  His passing really stands out there.  If he could develop a little floater.

Let’s see how he guards SHA here.  Seems like SGA can get to his places on the floor against him.

He has a nice mid range game. Green needs to hedge and make him go left
Like Reply
Did Green just airball a corner three with nobody within 8 feet of him, or am I insane?
Like Reply
Stop shooting it Green! There's no one even close to him and he still airballs it! The NBA should give the Mavs 0.2 points for any of his threes that actually hit the rim
Like Reply
Maddening how SGA just pushes off on every possession
[-] The following 2 users Like DallasMaverick's post:
  • nicholasthefan, rocky164
Like Reply
Hardy on SGA? Are they trying to throw the game?
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Lukedoncic
Like Reply
Cannot take Luka off the floor
Like Reply
This is dumb
Like Reply
Undercut Lively!
Like Reply
Finally, Green!!
Like Reply
Josh is my guy
Like Reply
I think Kyrie's sage supplier must have slipped him a new strain of sage-weed. That's why he's so passive. Tongue
Like Reply
Josh!
Like Reply
I don’t know how many rebounds PJ Washington has, but every one of them has been won with blood and hate.
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
This is where SGA wants to take over. Mavs need to mix up their defensive looks...not every possession should be an automatic double but they need to start disrupting his rhythm
[-] The following 2 users Like SwisherPrice's post:
  • BigDirk41, MarkAguirreWrathofGod
Like Reply
No reason to have Luka off the floor. He has to play every minute in the second half. Irving giving us nothing. Keep Green in.
Like Reply
Good timeout. They are making bad decisions. Hard close out on Giddey only to give up the three from Wallace. A vet like Kyrie needs to do better.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(05-15-2024, 10:03 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: This is where SGA wants to take over. Mavs need to mix up their defensive looks...not every possession should be an automatic double but they need to start disrupting his rhythm

PJ shut him down several times in the first half with no help. I think they need a bigger defender on him than Green. Green is working hard and sticking with him, but it just doesn’t seem to bother SGA, like at all.
Like Reply
Kai needs to pass out when they collapse on him. He gets a bit of tunnel vision down low.
Like Reply