Thread Rating:
  • 11 Vote(s) - 3.91 Average
Trade & FA 2023-24: 76ers Believe They Have A Shot at PG13
(06-30-2023, 10:56 AM)JamesConway912 Wrote: https://twitter.com/mavs_ffl/status/1674...07589?s=46&t=-bN4oD2OLU_Ue80HIM_CZQ
How does this fit with remaking the whole C rotation?
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 02:59 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: How does this fit with remaking the whole C rotation?

Same as last year.
Like Reply
When was the last time they got something out of this perpetual gawk gawk 9000 they give to Jeff Schwartz?
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:01 PM)cow Wrote: Same as last year.

Holmes and Lively get traded?
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:13 PM)Smitty Wrote: Holmes and Lively get traded?
I’m certain that if those 2 are the 2 other C’s on the team, Powell is starting by about game 10, if not game 1.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:13 PM)Smitty Wrote: Holmes and Lively get traded?

Break in case of emergency.  Last year is was McGee and Wood.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:18 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I’m certain that if those 2 are the 2 other C’s on the team, Powell is starting by about game 10, if not game 1.

He'll save our season just like last year!
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:24 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: He'll save our season just like last year!

Is Wood still him?
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:25 PM)cow Wrote: Is Wood still him?

[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BigDirk41
Like Reply
[Image: image.png?width=670&height=843]

This has been an incredibly busy day for me so I've unfortunately missed all the lead up and drama. Hopefully we get some Mavs action
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/status...4930891780

A positive sign? Raptors meeting w/ Fred VanVleet in LA at 3pm PT, his first *official* contact of FA. There is some optimism that 4th yr @ $30m will be enough to keep VanVleet in TO. Would also help cause re: Poeltl who is expected to be in range of 4yrs at $20m+. We'll see.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:41 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: This has been an incredibly busy day for me so I've unfortunately missed all the lead up and drama. Hopefully we get some Mavs action

The only thing you missed is the boards favorite dopamine hit is coming back.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:47 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: The only thing you missed is the boards favorite dopamine hit is coming back.

Powell getting a 3/30 extension right when FA opens would really make me have a mental break.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:46 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/status...4930891780

A positive sign? Raptors meeting w/ Fred VanVleet in LA at 3pm PT, his first *official* contact of FA. There is some optimism that 4th yr @ $30m will be enough to keep VanVleet in TO. Would also help cause re: Poeltl who is expected to be in range of 4yrs at $20m+. We'll see.

Dude, that's really bad for us. It frees up the Houston money for a Kyrie pursuit. The one thing that could irretrievably nuke this offseason to make it at least as bad as the three previous is 1) Kyrie takes days to decide, and 2) ends up walking because Houston is the only one who will show him the money (and contract years).
Like Reply
Detroit got two seconds from Brooklyn.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Powell getting a 3/30 extension right when FA opens would really make me have a mental break.

I can't say what I would do. Multiple agencies are monitoring me.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 03:46 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: https://twitter.com/michaelgrange/status...4930891780

Toronto overpaying a team that wasn't good enough to even qualify for playoffs doesn't sound very smart. They have many interesting pieces, but they really need a consolidation trade that might bring everything together

Toronto will be over 170 mil in salary if they really give FVV 30 mil and Poeltl 20 mil. Extensions to OG and Siakam come next year
Like Reply
I just had a chat box pop up on this site???

Some guy is saying we’re trading THJ for Grant Williams. No idea if true or trolling.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 04:11 PM)omahen Wrote: Toronto overpaying a team that wasn't good enough to even qualify for playoffs doesn't sound very smart. They have many interesting pieces, but they really need a consolidation trade that might bring everything together

Toronto will be over 170 mil in salary if they really give FVV 30 mil and Poeltl 20 mil. Extensions to OG and Siakam come next year

Yep, big extensions coming up for them.   I wonder if a TPE, expiring, or non guaranteed deal could get you one of their spare parts.  Boucher couple of years left.   Precious will be looking for a contract next year.   Probably not the Mavs but I wonder if they move someone.  I think they will be a prime trade deadline team too.
Like Reply
(06-30-2023, 04:11 PM)omahen Wrote: Toronto overpaying a team that wasn't good enough to even qualify for playoffs doesn't sound very smart. They have many interesting pieces, but they really need a consolidation trade that might bring everything together

Yeah I'm not sure why they're so eager to keep FVV at this point, especially at that price tag. Aren't those type of contracts the ones that are trying to be dumped desperately?

(06-30-2023, 04:15 PM)RoyTarpleysGhost Wrote: I just had a chat box pop up on this site???

Some guy is saying we’re trading THJ for Grant Williams. No idea if true or trolling.

There is a discord plug in which is what you probably saw. It intermittently works.
Like Reply