Poll: Who gets the Dirkie?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
SD (+13, 19 pts, 2 ast, 3 rbd)
0%
0 0%
Luka (+29, 34 pts, 1 stl, 7 ast, 12 rbd)
31.58%
6 31.58%
RB (+33, 15 pts, 1 blk, 2 stl, 1 ast, 3 rbd)
52.63%
10 52.63%
JG (+13, 12 pts, 3 ast, 5 rbd)
15.79%
3 15.79%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47 DIRKIE: Winner RB (53%)
Brick 
Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?
Like Reply
(01-21-2023, 10:03 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Who was the player of the game who elevated his game to help the team win?

1. Bullock Cry
2. Green
Like Reply
Josh Green for me. He, IMO was critical to what happened on the court with his constant pestering on both sides of the court.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
(01-21-2023, 10:57 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Josh Green for me. He, IMO was critical to what happened on the court with his constant pestering on both sides of the court.

He is one of the best "energy" guys I've ever seen. Really hope they don't include him in some dumb trade at the deadline.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Twigs Bullock ftw.  Raising that trade value each day.
Like Reply
I simply can't get the RB **** taste out of my mouth--yet--simply because he's had a few good games now.  A consistent run of good games from RB and I might consider a--oh I can't say it--a D****e for him.

For NOW...my Dirkie goes to Josh Green.  JG brings energy and so many other things to the game--when he plays.  JG is the man who needs to play more minutes...rather than Jaden Hardy.

Don't get me wrong.  JH needs to play some quality minutes as well...after some un-named coach tells him to relax, that nobody expects him to carry the team on his shoulders right now.

Josh Green needs to shoulder a heavier load, so he'll be ready for the play offs...when the time comes.

And...as for those guys who were postulating that SD is a shooting guard rather than a point guard--you're right.
Like Reply
Easy vote.  5 of 6 from the three and good defense. Welcome back Reggie from where ever you’ve been the first half of the season. Reggie wins it even without a Luka curve.
Like Reply
I think that's the best game I've ever watched Josh play.  Reggie continues his hot shooting.  But Luka snatched the heart of a disinterested team in a little over a quarter.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply