Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
GAME 46: ATL (23-22) @ DAL (24-22) | 122-130 loss
That was the best closeout attack I remember seeing from Bullock as a maverick.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
I don't think anything is going to change on this Mavs team until SD's role is drastically changed.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • ThisIStheYear
Like Reply
(01-18-2023, 09:52 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: That was the best closeout attack I remember seeing from Bullock as a maverick.

The next one, not so great.
Like Reply
Looks like its academic now. If nothing else, Trae has that floater down pat.
Like Reply
(01-18-2023, 09:57 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I don't think anything is going to change on this Mavs team until KIDD is replaced.

FIFY
Like Reply
Just too passive on that last possession. Wood or Dinwiddie have to make something happen there after the offensive rebound. Can't pass it up and let Bullock try to do something
Like Reply
Great follow by DFS.
Like Reply
Entertaining offense by both teams.  As of now, this Mavs team is just missing “it”.  Maybe they find it but I am growing doubtful it happens with this bunch.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Allas Mavericks are back!
Like Reply
Finish out the year with Kidd. But time for a change after that. And, if the Mavs don’t get it right, you folks who live in Dallas should not put a dime in Cuban’s pocket.  What a ridiculous failure of a season.
Like Reply
They have to break up the triangle of no D. One out of Luka, SD and Wood needs to be moved to the bench. Not sure if that will fix the defense but they cannot continue like this.
They won´t win a single game if they continue to give up 130pts.
Like Reply
3rd loss in a row. Luka has to go crazy for them to win.  Miami is next.
Like Reply
The loss of Maxi cannot be understated - he was the team's best defender
Like Reply
Hawks just too much talent...but still with a worse record than the Mavs. That's why Cuban will never make any changes. As long as more talented teams like them continue to be mediocre, Cuban will have hope with this roster
Like Reply
so pillowy soft
Like Reply
Joking around and laughing after a game like this. I guess the area of borderline toxic win at all costs mentality is over.
Like Reply
(01-18-2023, 10:10 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Joking around and laughing after a game like this. I guess the area of borderline toxic win at all costs mentality is over.

There’s no choice, really. 

I honestly enjoyed this game more than most other recent ones. It was nice to have Green and DFS back.
Like Reply
-Still only a few games but maybe Bullock is rounding into form after a brutal first half of the season.
-Josh needs more minutes.
-Dorian with a couple of silly turnovers but it was good to get him back on the floor.
-I don't think we can be successful defensively with Din/Luka sharing the floor.  I'm not sure we can score enough points without Din though.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(01-18-2023, 10:32 PM)cow Wrote: -Still only a few games but maybe Bullock is rounding into form after a brutal first half of the season.
-Josh needs more minutes.
-Dorian with a couple of silly turnovers but it was good to get him back on the floor.
-I don't think we can be successful defensively with Din/Luka sharing the floor.  I'm not sure we can score enough points without Din though.

Trade Bullock before the rest of the league realizes that he might be an even bigger defensive liablility than SD. That will create minutes for Green.
Like Reply
(01-18-2023, 10:32 PM)cow Wrote: I don't think we can be successful defensively with Din/Luka sharing the floor.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply