Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Check-In
I have been a member of the prior boards for more than a decade. I felt very happy to see so many posters from the other boards here again. 

Greetings to everyone.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
Finally decided to sign up.
Like Reply
Present. Formerly tweetbonk7
Formerly known as tweetbonk7
Like Reply
Found it. Site looks user friendly so far. Ready for the season to start!
Like Reply
Glad to find you guys. This board is great. Looks fantastic and its user friendly. Always a sucker for a dark theme lol

Another year of Mavs basketball is upon us boys!

- ryan4131 from the old forums
Like Reply
Longtime lurker since 2006. Just signed up. I'm not sure how much I will contribute in the future, but I want to support this place.

Greetings from Germany
Like Reply
Aloha
Like Reply
(10-13-2019, 10:18 PM)vg2011 Wrote: Aloha

go away

j/k  Big Grin
"And Peja with the dagger."-balldontliez on 11/15/10 when Peja hit a 3 to put the hornets up 84-75 with 9 MIN LEFT!  Guess who won the game?  That's right, the mavericks." -msu15
Like Reply
Bump for anyone else that has just joined.
Like Reply
Hey Everybody! Thanks to who ever made this site... GO MAVS
Like Reply
(10-17-2019, 07:45 AM)Guwop Wrote: Hey Everybody! Thanks to who ever made this site... GO MAVS

Good to see you here!  Cool
Like Reply
Finally made it over. Man the boys looked good against the Clippers tonight.
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 12:52 AM)audiosway Wrote: Finally made it over. Man the boys looked good against the Clippers tonight.

Dude!!!! 

Good to see ya pal
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 09:01 AM)fifteenth Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 12:52 AM)audiosway Wrote: Finally made it over. Man the boys looked good against the Clippers tonight.

Dude!!!! 

Good to see ya pal
Good to see you too. I went to the new Maven site. I see why no one is really in the comments there.
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 11:42 AM)audiosway Wrote:
(10-18-2019, 09:01 AM)fifteenth Wrote:

Dude!!!! 

Good to see ya pal
Good to see you too. I went to the new Maven site. I see why no one is really in the comments there.

How did you find this? I wonder folks that took the offseason off will make their way over here.
Like Reply
There's 6 registered users at the moment; and 15 guest users. 

So ppl are slowly coming over here, but i think as the season gets underway there'll be more posters here. Good stuff!

Welcome back Everyone!
Like Reply
Glad to see it taking shape.  Big thanks to Magickian for getting it up and running.
Like Reply
Checking in to say hi to all and huge thanks to @Magickian!
Like Reply
(10-18-2019, 11:54 AM)fifteenth Wrote: I wonder folks that took the offseason off will make their way over here.
At least the link here is still @ 247.

And @Maven there is no real communications at all. The Editors even comment each other the fill out the empty threads.

So any off season sleeper should find us here.
Like Reply
Bump for new arrivals..
Like Reply