Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favor To Ask: Not BBall Related
If this isn't allowed on the main forum feel free to move or delete the post. Just figured I would try. 

Many of you guys know me. What you may not know is that I own a recording studio in the San Francisco Bay area and am a recording engineer/producer as well as play in a band. We are in a contest to win the opening slot for Coldplay at the Hollywood Bowl and $10,000 and need votes to advance.

My band is Sublevel 27. You may remember us from the early 2000s around the Dallas area. Anyway, we are finally releasing an album and all of that.

I'm shamelessly plugging for votes in this contest. Please vote for us and check out our music.

https://theopenact.com/2022/sublevel-27
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
Like Reply
What's your role in the band?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • audiosway
Like Reply
(07-12-2022, 06:42 AM)Kammrath Wrote: What's your role in the band?

Co-writer, Guitar, Bass, and I produced, recorded and mixed it. Lots of hats. But, it's so much fun. It's just me and my singer/writing partner. He plays drums, sings, and does all of the synth/keyboard stuff.
[-] The following 5 users Like audiosway's post:
  • Dahlsim, Kammrath, KillerLeft, Reunion Mav, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Thanks to the Mods for keeping this in the main forum. I'm so incredibly happy that this forum is still going strong. You guys rock!
Like Reply
(07-13-2022, 12:50 AM)audiosway Wrote: Thanks to the Mods for keeping this in the main forum. I'm so incredibly happy that this forum is still going strong. You guys rock!

Sounds like you are a pretty good rocker as well.
[-] The following 1 user Likes chaparral's post:
  • audiosway
Like Reply
(07-13-2022, 08:57 PM)chaparral Wrote: Sounds like you are a pretty good rocker as well.

Thanks man. I've played on some albums and done some stuff so to speak. Wink 

Don't mean to be a pest but please vote daily for us. Trying to make those votes happen!

Thanks everyone.

Here is my bio in case anyone is into that sort of thing.
mixesbymichaelengland.com
Like Reply
I voted! Will do to again tomorrow. Good luck Audio!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • audiosway
Like Reply
(07-14-2022, 10:28 PM)MarkAguirreWrathofGod Wrote: I voted! Will do to again tomorrow. Good luck Audio!

Thanks!!!
Like Reply
Thanks for the votes guys. We made the cut for the top 20. So please vote for us again. Smile We are in the running for the cut down to top 15 still.
[-] The following 1 user Likes audiosway's post:
  • Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Thanks again to the Mods for keeping this post up. We have survived into the top 15 and are sitting currently at 8. Please vote for us to get us into the top 10!

Thanks!

https://theopenact.com/2022/sublevel-27
[-] The following 1 user Likes audiosway's post:
  • Mavsfan12
Like Reply