Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: Gm 5 84-95 loss, JH 15 pts, 3 ast, 3 rbd, 7 TO
Jerick Harding showing the world he's the REAL prize!
Like Reply
Im so out on Leque

Who's better? Jerrick Harding or Luka Doncic?

Both matched the entire scoring output of an opposing franchise.

Serious replies only.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(07-11-2022, 09:50 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: m so out on Leque

But he has a 43" vertical!!!!

Wink
Like Reply
(07-11-2022, 09:50 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Jerick Harding showing the world he's the REAL prize!

Plus he has a crew to tire iron the opposing players knees.
Like Reply
(07-11-2022, 09:48 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: WAY TOO EARLY IMPRESSION BUT HARDY IS READY

Guys I’m very embarrassed but I was having to deal with a situation and every time I would look back at the game the ball would be going through the net and I was confusing Hardy with Harding please forgive me.
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
- IamDougieFresh (05-20-2023, 04:39 AM)
[-] The following 3 users Like IamDougieFresh's post:
  • BigDirk41, SleepingHero, sterlingmallory
Like Reply
(07-11-2022, 09:53 PM)IamDougieFresh Wrote: Guys I’m very embarrassed but I was having to deal with a situation and every time I would look back at the game the ball would be going through the net and I was confusing Hardy with Harding please forgive me.

lol
Like Reply
Now that was terrible shot selection.  Come on Mecha Jordan.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheHoopCentral/statu...1366863872
Like Reply
I'm still ready to sign AJ Lawson to that two way spot. He's gonna be in the NBA this year one way or another.
Like Reply
0-6....Hardy blocked again. Want to see how he responds.
Like Reply
Hardy doesn't realize yet that it's hard to do a floater over 7'7 tacko fall
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Blocked THREE times by Tacko Fall....
Like Reply
That was a foul.
Like Reply
Oof....turnover, then a foul on an and-one...
Like Reply
This is ugly…
"The Dallas Mavericks must do everything they can to get Olivier-Maxence Prosper."
Like Reply
I like Marcus Bingham's rim protection tonight so far
Like Reply
GREAT job taking the charge JH!!
Like Reply
Hardy good charge.
Like Reply
Why are the commentators dick riding Cuban???
Like Reply
Greg Anthony on the broadcast saying that Cuban "does not dictate" what goes on and empowers his guys to do their jobs and saying he knows he is NOT "the smartest man in the room" and instead surrounds himself with smart guys to help him be smarter....
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • IamDougieFresh
Like Reply