Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SUMMER LEAGUE: Gm 5 84-95 loss, JH 15 pts, 3 ast, 3 rbd, 7 TO
Hardy with another strong finish in the paint.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...3917175808
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/IsaacLHarris/status/...8168213507
Like Reply
Nico confirming that Hardy was a viable target for them at #26. Very interesting.

Hardy is FAST with the ball. 

Honestly, guys, no sunshine pumping here, but I honestly think there's quite a bit to like about this kid's game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply
Nico isn't very engaging in interviews haha
Like Reply
GREAT assist on the break by Hardy, finding the guy in the corner.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/All_Things_Mavs/stat...5636481026
Like Reply
Beautiful play by Hardy
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 03:42 PM)Kammrath Wrote: GREAT assist on the break by Hardy, finding the guy in the corner.

Yes, and he created that space for the corner guy by PUSHING the ball. Very, very fast.
Like Reply
Sort of surprised Moses Wright hasn't slammed a few early shots.  But he has been a factor on defense in the second quarter.
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 03:42 PM)sterlingmallory Wrote: Nico isn't very engaging in interviews haha

...but I lol´d when the commentator said: You added some Pacers, eh pieces. Big Grin
Like Reply
Luka does passes like that. Impressive one.
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 03:41 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Nico confirming that Hardy was a viable target for them at #26. Very interesting.

Hardy is FAST with the ball. 

Honestly, guys, no sunshine pumping here, but I honestly think there's quite a bit to like about this kid's game.

Hardy seems to KNOW what he wants to do when he has the ball. I'm impressed
Like Reply
Hardy looks polished, practiced, smooth and instinctive with the ball...when he's attempting to create shots for himself. 

It's clear he's attempting to create shots for others more frequently, and that has been a mixed bag, to this point.
Like Reply
NBA journailism is so soft.

I feel we did a good job preparing for and protecting ourselves from the loss of Brunson.

Next question: Yeah how? Explain.
Like Reply
Tough call on Hardy....
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 03:42 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Sort of surprised Moses Wright hasn't slammed a few early shots.  But he has been a factor on defense in the second quarter.

Eric Dampier level stone hands...hopefully he is just nervous and will get some easy points in the paint.
Like Reply
Nice vision/execution on that pass from Hardy!
Like Reply
Okay problem solved. Bingham is our 3rd PG.
Like Reply
(07-08-2022, 03:47 PM)Mavs2021 Wrote: NBA journailism is so soft.

I feel we did a good job preparing for and protecting ourselves from the loss of Brunson.

Next question: Yeah how? Explain.

I think the Dinwiddie trade was the protection
[-] The following 2 users Like MFFL's post:
  • BigDirk41, ItsGoTime
Like Reply