Poll: Does the team fix the ball movement? O/U for assists 18.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
100.00%
4 100.00%
Under
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 6: PHX (3-3) @ DAL (3-3)| 86-113 WIN!!!!!!
[Image: USATSI_18243355-scaled.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
There are must win games, and there are must win games. I think we all know which one this is. Must win game.
[-] The following 4 users Like DrMav's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Hypermav, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
52/12/8/notdfs.  It was written.
Like Reply
so much depends
upon

a benched dwight
powell

glazed with biosteel
water

beside the white
boban
[-] The following 3 users Like loki's post:
  • Hypermav, Jommybone, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light. - Dylan Thomas

-Michael Scott-

[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
Season ends tonight. Phoenix wins in a close one.

#MFFL
Like Reply
I think Phoenix comes out loose with no pressure and it will help them. They know that at the very worst-case for them, they can go back home to game 7 and win easily
Like Reply
(05-12-2022, 05:48 PM)BolsDamols Wrote:                                                                             -Michael Scott-
- Wayne Gretzky

2 good shots that just didn't go in. Good to see Brunson hit that fastbreak layup.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Still don't see what Kidd is trying to do playing Powell the first 3-4 mins of the 1st and 3rd. Makes no sense to me.

While the shots aren't falling, I like everyone is aggressive enough to shoot the damn ball.

And as I type that DFS hits the 3!
Like Reply
Bullock´s defense has been beyond bad. Not even trying to move his feet. Lazy reach in attempt. Blow by. Easy points for the Suns.
Like Reply
Frank has been our best defender against Booker
Like Reply
Hoping the 1-5, 0-2 start is Luka getting misses out of the way early.  He is really guiding that 3 ball…doesn’t look to have any feel out there. 

Like the aggressiveness across the board but if Luka doesn’t find the best version of himself quickly it may not matter.
Like Reply
(05-12-2022, 08:53 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Bullock´s defense has been beyond bad. Not even trying to move his feet. Lazy reach in attempt. Blow by. Easy points for the Suns.

I'll add into this and say Luka's closeouts also have been less than stellar. Hopefully the guys lock in.

(05-12-2022, 08:55 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Hoping the 1-5, 0-2 start is Luka getting misses out of the way early.  He is really guiding that 3 ball…doesn’t look to have any feel out there. 

I think he just needs one good shot to fall to get into rhythm.
Like Reply
MAXI CALL ME KLEBER!!
Like Reply
(05-12-2022, 08:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'll add into this and say Luka's closeouts also have been less than stellar. Hopefully the guys lock in.

Just more noticable because Bullock usually is trying really hard on defense.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
LUKA STEAL!

LUKA SHEESH WHAT A 3!
Like Reply
Suns doing a better job involving Ayton on offense.
Like Reply
(05-12-2022, 08:56 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I'll add into this and say Luka's closeouts also have been less than stellar. Hopefully the guys lock in.

I think he just needs one good shot to fall to get into rhythm.

Hopefully that spin step back three is the one!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
WOW BRUNSON GOOD DEFENSE!
Like Reply
If Bullock is wearing down, you can't blame him. The guy is averaging almost 40 minutes in the playoffs. For comparison, Crowder is at 29 minutes/game and that's the type of role Bullock should have on a contender.
Like Reply