Poll: Do the Mavs hold the Suns to under 100 points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
8 100.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 3: PHX (2-1) vs DAL (1-2) | 94-103 WIN!!!!!!!!
[Image: 1395191193.0.jpg]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • ReunionMav
Like Reply
I feel unusually confident about the Mavs chances tonight. Maybe because I just remembered this is arguably the best team in basketball since the ASB. Time for some home cookin'.
[-] The following 2 users Like Smitty's post:
  • KillerLeft, ReunionMav
Like Reply
*Yawn*

Suns in 4.

#MFFL
Like Reply
BRUNSON BEGINS!  28/5/6
[-] The following 2 users Like BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft, ReunionMav
Like Reply
Couldn't steal one of the first opportunities on the road, but now have to hold serve at home. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • KillerLeft, ReunionMav
Like Reply
It's do or die....
Like Reply
We may only have 2 more games this year.  That is a sad thought.  Need more glorious wins.
Like Reply
Suns appear to have our #.  11 wins in a row...wow.  Chris Paul birthday today.   Suns have been the dominant team both games.    They seem to have all the answers.

All I know though, our best guy has a history of showing up when it matters.  It matters tonight.  Can others join him?    

Even if the answer is yes, the last 5 minutes still give me fear.   Even if you keep it close, PHX is the best at the end of games.   

Lets see if the Mavs can give the Suns something to worry about tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • ReunionMav
Like Reply
No Scott Foster, we're screwed
Like Reply
Home teams down 0-2 often win game 3. Then proving time comes in game 4. Let’s avoid the sweep with pure emotion and good play and then prove how much we learned in game 4 to make this a real series. 

The longer it goes the more time for Paul to have his usual horrific play off luck. Right now it looks like the Suns are getting Dirk like positive retribution for the past including last year’s Finals loss.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ReunionMav's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
It would be nice to keep the Suns under 50 percent.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 06:39 PM)Hypermav Wrote: It would be nice to keep the Suns under 50 percent.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 03:47 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: It's do or die....

The Mavs better play with that kind of energy. If they are lacking in fight and energy I will be massively disappointed.
Like Reply
Win the first quarter (and I mean win big), win the game
Like Reply
It's CP3's birthday...he is gonna go off
Like Reply
Can anyone please explain to me why Dwight Powell is starting Game 3?  Getting down 9-0 early in both games with Dwight starting wasn't enough to warrant a change?  I'm stunned.  I hope Dwight proves me wrong.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 08:39 PM)Mavs03 Wrote: Can anyone please explain to me why Dwight Powell is starting Game 3?  Getting down 9-0 early in both games with Dwight starting wasn't enough to warrant a change?  I'm stunned.  I hope Dwight proves me wrong.

Because its not his fault......?
Like Reply
I was curious and googled NBA duo nicknames.  Cleveland wins.  However, I thought that JB + Luka = 'Spin Doctors'.  It's corny, and may not even be accurate as to the actual act of spinning.  Spin Doctors - Wikipedia  I knew they were a group but I am shockingly unfamiliar with their music.  Sounds like they are still going strong so congrats to them.  Apologies if someone already said this and I am just repeating what I read here like a month ago.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 08:44 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Because its not his fault......?

May not all his fault, but -28 in 28 minutes with minimal offensive production suggest he should sit.
Like Reply
Man the Suns just can never miss.

More of the same from Brunson. Miss after miss.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply