Poll: How many threes do the Mavs make this game? O/U 14.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
60.00%
6 60.00%
Under
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 2: UTA (1-1) vs. DAL (1-1)| 104-110 WIN!!!!!
We should bench Maxi immediately because of his first half +/-

(04-18-2022, 09:45 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: MAXI FUCKING KLEBER PLEASE CALL ME AGAIN

[Image: RepentantUnlawfulGoshawk-max-1mb.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • Jym, khaled1987, SleepingHero
Like Reply
DFS GOD KING THREE WHAT A SCREEN BY BULLOCK
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Damnit Bogdonovic

Boom DFS
Like Reply
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Keep doubting him haters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
TWO HUGE REBOUNDS BY MAXI. GREAT CONTEST TOO
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
Conley is sucking big time tonight.
Like Reply
So close Doe Doe

Great rebound Maxi
Like Reply
Bigdanovic goes right at Bullock twice in a row, successfully, as planned, then gives it up when he gets Dinwiddie the third time. 

I’m almost to the point where I hope Bullock goes and THJ stays.
Like Reply
What an effort...just one more bucket might be the dagger
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 09:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Bigdanovic goes right at Bullock twice in a row, successfully, as planned, then gives it up when he gets Dinwiddie the third time. 

I’m almost to the point where I hope Bullock goes and THJ stays.

Bogdanvoic might be the best Jazz player this series.  He's just good at using his size.  I don't mind Bullock's positioning or effort.
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
JUST HIT THE FREE THROWS
Like Reply
Knock them down JB!
Like Reply
MVP CHANTS FOR BRUNSON

CLUTCH BRUNSON
Like Reply
GOD KING CLAMPS MITCHELL
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
40 for Jalen!
Like Reply
HIT THE FREE THROWS JALEN
Like Reply
(04-18-2022, 09:52 PM)cow Wrote: Bogdanvoic might be the best Jazz player this series.  He's just good at using his size.  I don't mind Bullock's positioning or effort.

I don’t, either. I’m just pointing out that the plan was to get iso‘s for Bog against Bullock. When the Mavs switched Dinwiddie on him, the plan changed.
Like Reply
THEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID ITTHEY DID IT THEY DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 4 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav, Hogmelon, KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply
Yeah baby yeah!!!!

Come back healthy Luka and let’s do this!!
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • Hogmelon, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Fun game! And Dub!
Like Reply