Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
76ers
42.86%
3 42.86%
Mavericks
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 53: PHI (31-21) vs DAL (30-23): 98-107 WIN!
This team stinks. Where is Mr. Untouchable Jalen Brunson tonight? Bothered by length yet again?
Like Reply
KL 
[Image: sayanything-boombox.gif]

You can blame it all on me
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Gonna be a bad loss.   Just a really limited team.    No one inside to scare anyone.   two guys who can create.  And to make it a perfect storm, we can't shoot with straight rims.   Bring back the crooked rims.   

Man, I am not sure if something happened with this team off the court or they are in a rough patch?   They are overmatched severely tonight, but they look like sleeping zombies that past three games.
Like Reply
I am shocked we're not down 20 right now

(02-04-2022, 11:47 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: They are overmatched severely tonight, but they look like sleeping zombies that past three games
This 10000%
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-04-2022, 11:45 PM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: This team stinks. Where is Mr. Untouchable Jalen Brunson tonight? Bothered by length yet again?

You are a funny dude. 11 points on 7 shots. Not what I’d call inefficient. But early yet.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Ok, sort of different sides of hustle there.  Embid diving for a loose ball and Luka jogging back after a turnover and not in place to get the loose ball.

Doesn't matter though, Philly is playing with their food against us now.
Like Reply
This has been the longest first half of my life
Like Reply
Luckily to be down only 10 at half.   Probably not going to matter, but lets see if we can get off to a quick start in the third to make it interesting.  Otherwise, we are probably going to lose by 20 plus.

Start Boban to begin the third.   May blow up in our face, but we need something to muck up the game some.  Embid is too strong for Powell.  Taking candy from a baby.  Maybe with Boban, Embid will show off his perimeter skills.   Just got to hope he misses.   

Not a lot of options tonight for the Mavs.
Like Reply
Embiid can get whatever he wants against the Mavs 5’s. And if he can’t, he just draws a foul. Hope they can close the gap as Luka and Embiid are both basketball gifts.
Like Reply
I thought if we just got rid of KP and THJ for air and picks it would all be great, right?  The team would be better and Luka would want to stay through a mini-rebuild of young players and developmental guys.

So far...Offense has gone FARTHER in the crapper....defense is non-existence....since KP and THJ went down.

Guess they weren't worthless like some people thought.  THIS is the team you want if you trade them for developmental players and picks right here.  THIS is what you would watch every night...every night...against OKC and OrLando and the contenders as well.

I, for one, would love to have both of them back today if possible, or if we trade them, we get something worth taking back.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
Like Reply
So tired of this roster.
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 12:09 AM)TXBamanut Wrote: I thought if we just got rid of KP and THJ for air and picks it would all be great, right?  The team would be better and Luka would want to stay through a mini-rebuild of young players and developmental guys.

So far...Offense has gone FARTHER in the crapper....defense is non-existence....since KP and THJ went down.

Guess they weren't worthless like some people thought.  THIS is the team you want if you trade them for developmental players and picks right here.  THIS is what you would watch every night...every night...against OKC and OrLando and the contenders as well.

I, for one, would love to have both of them back today if possible, or if we trade them, we get something worth taking back.

I think everyone would be happy if KP could play more than 60% of his games but that's not the reality we live in.  If the entire team was healthy, we wouldn't be a legitimate contender.
Like Reply
Luka's free throws are still a problem. Looks like the recent hot streak is a fluke
Like Reply
(02-05-2022, 12:13 AM)BolsDamols Wrote: Luka's free throws are still a problem. Looks like the recent hot streak is a fluke

At least he's not taking those ridiculously long 3's. He needs to keep attacking the paint.
Like Reply
OK LUKA WOW
Like Reply
DFS having a nice bounce back game.
Like Reply
LOOK AT THIS DEFENSE!
Like Reply
Helps a lot when Embiid doesn’t get 6 FTs per quarter.
Like Reply
What a tough shot by Bullock there.

FRANKY SMOKES WITH A 4 POINT PLAY
Like Reply
OH MY GOD LUKA

HOLY SHIT

Luka is slicing and dicing his way down broadway. The young neophyte is posting and toasting Philly
Like Reply