Poll: Who do you think will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
87.50%
7 87.50%
Grizzlies
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 47: MEM (32-17) @ DAL (27-20)| 91-104 WIN!
[Image: 61ea276d27b71.image.jpg?resize=1024%2C682]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft
Like Reply
ESPN's Matchup Predictor says Dallas has a 72% chance at winning. That seems crazy.
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply
(01-22-2022, 10:34 PM)fifteenth Wrote: ESPN's Matchup Predictor says Dallas has a 72% chance at winning. That seems crazy.

Seems crazy yes.

But I think it's because of this:

https://twitter.com/GrizzliesPR/status/1...rS75spAAAA

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/148536...Khi50pAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth, HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
I like this us playing Memphis again. Its playof like. We will see hoe coaches deal with adjustments. Both of them. We have seen the teams and players, this will tell someting more about the coaches as well.
Like Reply
(01-22-2022, 11:09 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Seems crazy yes.

But I think it's because of this:

https://twitter.com/GrizzliesPR/status/1...rS75spAAAA

No doubt it's because of that. Bane, Clarke, Anderson, and Adams are key. Along with Brooks.  Mavs should be favored.
Like Reply
Even with Bane out, ready to see another Aussie revenge game. Time to close the gap in the standings. Must win game.
[-] The following 2 users Like DrMav's post:
  • fifteenth, ItsGoTime
Like Reply
Should be a tough game regardless.   Even with players out, Memphis has been resilient.   I am sure they want some payback too.   I think they will score above 100, so Dallas needs a good offensive game.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply
Lovely stretch this few games. Slowly getting serious.
This are the games, I watch NBA for.
Been hyped for the Phoenix game, am hyped for this. Hyped for GWS too! At a good time too.
Go Mavs.
[-] The following 3 users Like bodhisattva's post:
  • fifteenth, ReunionMav, SleepingHero
Like Reply
The rare Chuck Cooperstein call on the game tonight! I hope Followill is all good.

https://twitter.com/MFollowill/status/14..._kjZ0pAAAA
Like Reply
Get well soon Mark! 

(In the meantime, Chuck is great. It'll be fun to see him call a few games on TV.)
Like Reply
(01-23-2022, 07:35 PM)Tyler Wrote: Get well soon Mark! 

(In the meantime, Chuck is great. It'll be fun to see him call a few games on TV.)

My favorite thing about Coop is how excited he gets for the big moments. He really brings some big energy!
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • Tyler
Like Reply
A pretty mild start so far. Luka has had some great passes.

Maxi with some great defense. Rebounding has been very poor.
Like Reply
Good defense so far. And as I type that MEM hits a 3.
Like Reply
WOW Brunson what a crossover there
Like Reply
Timmy throwing the ball away at the worst time.

KP WOW what rim defense
Like Reply
KP took his UFC fights a bit too seriously there! But what good defense sheesh

KP has to be the MVP of that quarter with his defense.
Like Reply
Million Dollar Man KP applying the sleeperhold. Big Grin 

JJJ is a cool dude. Not overreacting. KP just kept him upright. Can onl yimagine what happens with one of those Morris morons.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mavs2021's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
What a great quarter, defensively. Credit to coach Kidd, as I am starting to get used to the Mavericks playing with this much intensity on that end. It’s no longer a special occurrence, which is an amazing thing.

Feels like I have said this a lot this season, but that was one of the better quarters Porzingis has ever played as a Maverick. I’m so glad I never gave up on him and supported him around here through thick and thin!
[-] The following 2 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, Paul Gasol
Like Reply
I love KP coming off curl screens we have to do that 10x more

HOLY Luka what a pass

(01-23-2022, 08:09 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I’m so glad I never gave up on him and supported him around here through thick and thin!
[Image: giphy.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Love seeing pick and roll between Porzingis and Luka!!!
[-] The following 3 users Like KillerLeft's post:
  • BackToSquareOne, fifteenth, Tyler
Like Reply