Poll: Who will win the game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
100.00%
6 100.00%
Raptors
0%
0 0%
Total 6 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 45: TOR (21-21) @ DAL (26-19) | 98-102 WIN!
[Image: AASSVpF.img?h=1080&w=1920&m=6&q=60&o=f&l=f&x=715&y=415]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
This is it! We let KP stay and bring back Siakam this game!!!
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/mavspr/status/148385...22563?s=21
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 12:31 PM)Tyler Wrote: https://twitter.com/mavspr/status/148385...22563?s=21

Seems like they both gave each other their healthy knees. Good to see.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/TheKobeBeef/status/1...65828?s=20

On the other hand, what the heck happened to Sterling?
Like Reply
Season series with the Raptors goes extinct after tonight, gotta send the dinos back north with loss. Must win game.
[-] The following 5 users Like DrMav's post:
  • Hypermav, ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, LukTheShadow, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Really liked the choice to go straight to KP early. Do not like the rebounding effort so far.

LUUKA 3!
Like Reply
AND THEN A NO LOOK OOP PASS BY LUKA! WOW
Like Reply
Defense not on the level of the last few games. Raptors are getting to the rim.
Like Reply
I had troubles with my login and I just started watching. Who started?
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 08:58 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I had troubles with my login and I just started watching. Who started?

Doncic/Brunson/DFS/Kleber/KP

On paper the Raptors aren´t even that big but ignoring VanVleet every single player has ridicolous plus wingspan.
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 08:57 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Defense not on the level of the last few games. Raptors are getting to the rim.

Defense certainly has been bad. THJ has been the worst offender so far imo.

Rebounding has also been piss poor.
Like Reply
Raptors are crashing the glass and the Mavs aren´t up the battle. Already five different players with offensive rebounds. Not like one guy is dominating the Mavs in the paint. Mavs need to step it up. Wings need to boxout.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Despite THJ's bad defense, his offense has gotten going right now.

2 straight buckets scored on THJ. Raps just overpowering him
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 09:09 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: 2 straight buckets scored on THJ. Raps just overpowering him

To be fair, I thought he played both possessions reasonably well, especially the first one. Second one was just too deep, which is partially on him.

I am sure this time out is about how they are matching up in transition with an emphasis on not letting the Raptors establish early post position.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • dirkfansince1998
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 09:09 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Despite THJ's bad defense, his offense has gotten going right now.

2 straight buckets scored on THJ. Raps just overpowering him

Is that his mistake? I think the bigger problem is that the Mavs give up mismatches. Cannot expect THJ to guard a way bigger player in the paint. Need to play better transition D and avoid the mismatches.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dirkfansince1998's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Luka's turnaround fadeaways are so addicting to watch. Seriously so pretty.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Nice box out by THJ there.
Like Reply
(01-19-2022, 09:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Is that his mistake? I think the bigger problem is that the Mavs give up mismatches. Cannot expect THJ to guard a way bigger player in the paint. Need to play better transition D and avoid the mismatches.

You have a point. I also thought THJ gave up too much space down low. Not much you can do against the Siakam fadeaway but he still didn't do his work early.

Earlier FVV blew by him 2 times that lead to a layup and foul. He doubled off of Boucher that also gave up good post position that Siakam thankfully didn't see. 

Lots of small mistakes that add up. I could be a little harsh but there is a noted difference in the overall defense when THJ is out there versus Bullock/Green and even S. Brown.
Like Reply
Might be flagrant, but I don’t mind seeing a hard foul from Kleber every once in a while.
Like Reply