Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Juancho to SAS | Forbes to DEN | Bol+Doizer to BOS
(01-19-2022, 11:50 AM)BackToSquareOne Wrote: I don't think I'm ever going to understand the obsession of the majority of posters on this board with dumping KP at almost any cost.

Feel like this is greatly undervaluing a return of Poeltl and White.  The are both high quality NBA starters, something this team desperately needs.  They also address the biggest issues KP presents which are fit and availability.  

I feel like White and Brunson are a little redundant (Brunson is a better creator and White is a much better defender).  Given the uncertainty around Brunson, I would be up for trading THJ+Brunson for a quality (possibly overpriced) 3&D player.  That still leaves you with Powell/Maxi/Bullock/Green/Frank bench.  Depending on the quality of the 3&D player (maybe you throw in a pick) that could be a contender.

EDIT: Actually as I think about it, this might be a situation where Grant makes some sense as the #2 option.  Trade Brunson to NY for Kemba and two picks.  Send THJ and NY pick for Grant.  Now you have a starting lineup of Poeltl/Grant/DFS/Luka/White and all of your picks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Juancho to SAS | Forbes to DEN | Bol+Doizer to BOS - by mvossman - 01-19-2022, 01:12 PM