Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADE: Juancho to SAS | Forbes to DEN | Bol+Doizer to BOS
(01-19-2022, 11:50 AM)BackToSquareOne Wrote: I don't think I'm ever going to understand the obsession of the majority of posters on this board with dumping KP at almost any cost.

I don't know if wanting to trade KP is dumping on him. He has some obvious flaws and his health is always a concern. That limits the team.

Of course some downplay his advantages as well. He truly is a unicorn with a unique offensive skillset and his defense has returned to stifling levels. 

To some his downsides are enough to cap this team and he must be removed if the Mavs want to advance. That is the roadblock that can't be avoided when talking about improving the Mavs. Thus, it has to be brought up every time when a move is discussed.

To others (myself included), KP is still a valuable asset and player. A good 2nd option and an even better 3rd option. When on the court he is a positive impact player and can certainly help this team to a championship. 

I agree the divide between the factions gets tiring as we're talking in circles to the point even a trade discussion of him can be seen as dumping on him. For now the Mavs are playing well with KP and I'm excited to see where we go.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 3 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft, ReunionMav, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Juancho to SAS | Forbes to DEN | Bol+Doizer to BOS - by SleepingHero - 01-19-2022, 12:16 PM