Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture)
(02-03-2022, 06:43 AM)mavsluvr Wrote: Tbh, the prospect of just talking basketball, without feeling like I have to be constantly on high alert for which personalities might possibly be triggered by this or that phraseology, feels to me like a comfy chair, a fire, and a glass of wine on a cold, rainy day. 

ML you have been and always will be a valued member of this community. I don’t understand though why you keep spouting this idea. No one, and I mean literally no one has ever been censored on this website for speaking their thoughts. Only 1 person has been banned and that was due to them literally attacking someone else non-stop, on site, in excess of 30 days.  And even then they were given another 2 months of leeway before actually getting banned. I cannot stress enough that we as mods literally just do janitorial work, and this board is run as a co-op as much as possible. We run no ads (Thanks to SBJ). We ask for nothing in return besides everyone to treat each other with respect and have fun. With all that freedom there are bound to be dust ups. 

This narrative is entirely driven in your head. For whatever reason you can’t seem to get over this. Whatever happened was a petty internet squabble where everyone has already moved on and forgot. If you have this thinned skin on the internet then it's a tough place to survive. 

If you don’t want to post here then that's your prerogative and I absolutely respect your decision (despite how sad I am with it!). There are still many people here that would love to read your stuff. I hope you can move past this like everyone else already has. We’ll be waiting with open arms when/if you ever decide to come back!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • fifteenth, Paul Gasol
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: MISSING: Mavsluvr (his last picture) - by SleepingHero - 02-03-2022, 10:47 AM